View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 07:12 PM
mshunter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Position: PA-31/left, LJ31/right

Originally Posted by fr8dog1369 View Post
Ouch, I feel so hurt. But since I'm not married to you and you dont sign my checks, it really dosent matter what you think does it

It's o.k. At least I have self respect and won't allow myself to be pimped out by Eagle Jet. Unlike you, I am concerned about where this industry is heading, and am doing my best to help prevent the demise of a decent wage for a decent days work. And, unlike you, I have a family to support. I don't suck of my mom and dads nipple to have a good time flying airplanes. And, unlike you, I get my turbine time not only paid for, but my company pays for the training as well. I may only sit right seat when I fly turbines, but atleast I get paid to do it, FROM THE START. I wasn't so desperate with SJS and flying multi-crew airplanes that I went and paid someone $25k to get a taste of what may be. I can only hope that the people who see this in the future of your career see that you tried to shortcut things and see it for what it really is. Just some chump who has done nothing but put the industry into the gutter.

I grew up around chief pilots, when the PFJ and PFT time was just comming of age. They were all disgusted with it and refuse to hire someone who has participated in it. So, when you finally get to a level of a decent job, good luck with this not biting you in the butt.

Your attitude reflects why this industry is in a constant decline for the last 20 years. I guess you got yours so nothing else matters. What you don't realize it that eventully it's going to catch up with you, and some CEO is going to get his all over you.