View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 10:33 AM
mshunter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Position: PA-31/left, LJ31/right

Originally Posted by Hot Rod Wannabe View Post
Whoa Nelly! Easy on the jetpipe overheat! Not everyone feels that way, what about all the RJ trainers out there like American Fliers or MAPD or ATP? Then again someone that has had there wheels greased from the get go doesn't understand the struggle to work in an industry that is full of passionate people. HMMM. Also, I'm sure the Unions haven't sold anyone out in all of their representation.... Keep drinking the koolaide and you will always stay an FO
FYI. check my profile dude. I FO occosionaly. The majority of the time I fly single pilot charters. And I went to ATP and tought at American Flyers. I have been around the industry nearly my entire life I know what it takes to make it to the top and hope to be there some day. If I do make it there and a guy shows up with PFJ in his logbook, the interview will be over! Do I feel pasionate about this topic? You bet. I don't need some spoiled rich kid ruining for those of us who have to work for what we have.

Originally Posted by Hot Rod Wannabe View Post
MSHunter your out of line and if PM won't jump in and tell you then others should. You wish Peril and anguish on anyone shows just how much you are out of touch with professionalism in this industry. If you had a better national union you would have better pay. Training in any industry is just training. YOur upset because someone found the means to possibly short cut the waiting period. Your argument is the same as West Point or any Service Academy v.s. ROTC. Give me a break and quit thinking of yourself first and do some good in the world of 121.

Thats the difference between you and me. I will NEVER fly 121. I have had in previous and still have a very personal relationship with my boss. He's the kind of guy that makes sure we are taken care of. The kind of boss that invites you and your family to his house for a BBQ. The kind of boss that if you call in sick, you don't have to stand infront of him and explain yourself. The kind of boss you don't need union protection from.

I'd love to post more, but I am texting from my phone right now. When I get back to CA at my computer I'll post more.