View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Soyathink
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by AerisArmis View Post
I'm sitting in my hotel room in Japan wondering how that will work. International freight is our bread and butter and asia is the key to the whole thing. How exactly do you think they will get those trucks over here?
SoyaLatte, you defend UPS like Johnie Cochran did O.J. and with the same passion (polite term) and similar shaky logic. I'm not buying your story about being some multi-generational UPS legacy that, darn it, lost his position through downsizing. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Oh, and you need to get away from the computer for a while and relax. When you do come back, get an appropriate avatar for your job as spokesman for UPS>

"Soyalatte" Funny, don't quit your day job.......

Please read I never worked for UPS, said it plenty of times. Nothing to buy sorry.

How do you get those trucks over here? (Asia) Fred never said that he would lease planes and crews before did he? Plenty of fish would like that food.

Your right I do need to get away from this . This Iphone and IPad allow me too much access. I typically troll on here and watch all the UPS badmouthing from the same individuals. I've seen it since 2005. Just decided to set the record straight on some things this time.