View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 11:16 PM
FedEx1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2005

MAP

I am not sure which Fedex you work for but.... I disagree. Our pilot managers are our adversaries, they are not on your side, they are not here to be your advocate, they will not be sitting with you at the green table. When they pick a Chief Pilot, they pick a yes-man. Heck, Jack Lewis sits on the COMPANY side of the contract negociations. Another CP, GD, is going back to the line soon. He asked one of his friends if he thinks that "the line pilots will hold it against him," some of the stuff he has done. So even HE knows he was on the other side.

As for the other departments.... managers have told the working bees that it is us, the pilots, that have taken away their jumpseats, that us, the pilots, are all paid over $200,000 a year (even the Commercial Appeal says I am average at $179,000!!), that it is us, the pilots and our union, that are causing problems at the company.

We do have a lot of NICE people in management. And I am not out to get ya, or start a snow ball fight. It is kinda funny that we have totally different experiences at the same company.

Divide and conquer. Crandall did it. Fred does it.