View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 08:48 AM
CasualSax
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2005

CoATP, I was in the Jan 3 Pinnacle class, moved to the Dec 12 one, figuring let's get this started. I've heard all the negative information that's been posted here before, and some of it has me worried, but I think things are weak at a lot of places right now. And since everyone's situation is different no one can say which place will work best for you except you. The upgrade time is likely to be much shorter than previous posts would indicate; my friend has been an FO for PNCL for 1.7 yrs, is upgrading soon. I think if things go right, Pinnacle could be a very good place to be, especially if you like the bases. My biggest concern is NWA's NewCo thingy. I can't belive they're really going to start a new company like Delta did when Song was obviously such a mistake. NewCo would get the E170 instead of Pinnacle. So that's one growth opportunity down. But look at their stock, it has rallied nicely since the big drop when NWA announced bankruptcy. I talked to many pilots for the company, and the President and CEO myself, and I can promise that the management team will not go down without a fight. Indeed, they have been growing the company at an exceptional pace for quite some time, and if they have to fly for Delta (or DeltaWest ;-) ) or United or whoever, they'll survive. Look forward to seeing you in class or on the line.

Last edited by CasualSax; 11-30-2005 at 08:56 AM.