View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:52 AM
krudawg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: 747 Captain, retired

Originally Posted by CALPilotToo View Post
So I'll ask again. Is there any United pilots who would like to discuss their reps? For me and I think my opinion matters unlike the CAL pilot above who thinks otherwise, I am unhappy with the current EWR reps. Sorry he/she could not simply say he is pleased with his/her work and express their opinion that way. Instead in typical EWR rep format they attack anyone who dissagrees with them by calling them trolls.
Out here in SFO Council 34, we have very good Reps. As a matter of fact, with 1 or 2 exceptions over the last 24years, our Reps have been hardworking and dedicated. Remember, all these Reps are volunteers and deserve our thanks for giving up their time with their own families to make things better for the pilots.
Our Rep's are there for the pilots. They will go up against management anytime there are abuses. My hat's off to them, at least when I used to wear a hat now that it is voluntary to wear a hat (or cover for your brain-housing-group or whatever you call it)I guess I'll have to salute them.