View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:54 PM
mobius27
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by Fly782 View Post
I was an intern this past Spring. LOTS of jepp revisions but it is mostly the master copy located in tech pubs. Lots of random projects in tech pubs. You have to be good on the computer, I worked on mainly company manuals. We went through systems on the CRJ 900 and got to fly the 200 sim, lots of Fun! Each of us got to jumpseat on a part 91 mx flight that was amazing! The flight ops guys' loved throwin stuff at us.CRJ manager C.T. and CP D.W. really liked giving us a run for our
money, such good experience! We traveled alot, spent 2 weeks in Detroit doing audits, but highly doubtful that will happen again, who knows though just heard it is rare to travel more than 4 days (overnights) Stuffed alot of mail boxes. It was the most fun I have had at a job, everyone in flight ops was very nice and alot of fun! I truely can say I miss it, highly recommend it! PM if you want more info.
PM sent, thanks everyone for the info! Is there anything I should be familiar with/good at before the interview?