View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:49 PM
CALPilotToo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005

"John,

Thank you for providing all the significant evidence of everything sent out by the company and CAL ALPA regarding our freeze of the "A" plan. I am very thankful you saved literally everything from the Contract 02 debacle! I have forwarded this and your other e-mail with all the Contract 02 documentation to Tara and Kaye to review. Tara, Kaye and I are going to demand an independent ERISA audit of the "A" plan, certainly not one by ALPA or CAL. Kaye is going to archive all the significant data you have provided us, and we will make sure it's used in the audit or otherwise as approproate.

Sorry for the late response, catching up on a few hundred e-mails after vacation and prior to this weeks ALPA National Kool Aid, oh I mean ALPA National Leadership Training. Again, I can't thank you enough for providing this very important evidence.

Fraternally,
Jayson
[email protected]"

This is Shannon Smith typing this tonight here in a friends crashpad. I was shown this thread and my name being mentioned in its early stages. Here is what our current LEC Capt rep thinks of ALPA Nationals Leadership Training. As soon as I get them I will post emails where Jayson suggests a decertification of ALPA might be in order. It was prior to his election and was unknown to me at the time.