View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:16 AM
Soyathink
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by Signal Delta View Post
Wow, fascinating! Nay, absolutely entriguing!

And then came a couple of World Wars, a Great Depression in-between, another labor movement or two, race riots, womens liberation, disco, the extinction of the Madagascar fruit tree bat, and employee dissatisfaction at UPS.

[edit: delete profanity]

Do you know where my dad worked for a living and what he did...no? Is that because you don't care, because it doesn't matter, and because nobody on this board cares, all because what any relative of mine did would not make me a relevant participant in these discussions? But somehow you see it appropriate to slither in because you own stock and you WILL save the public image of what has become of Jim Casey's couch stain? Huh, weird how that works.

So you were saying how great this airline is that you never worked for, but your dad did, and Scott Davis has an easy five inches down south on Jim Casey in an old passport photo or something.....

[edit:delete flamebait]

If you hate what you do then why do you stay? Evergreen and Atlas are hiring. I'm sure it will be much better there and you could get right in. Supposedly Evergreen hired a Dash 8 pilot so you should have no problem [edit:delete flamebait]

UPS paid for me to go to China, Pac Rim, Europe before there was an airline. I was a teenager then and guess what, I didn't lose my passport, get it stolen, get mugged and as a teenager knew what to do if it disappeared.

Last edited by TonyWilliams; 08-18-2010 at 04:18 AM.