View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Soyathink
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
Well from what you started the thread with it seems apparent that as long as you allow Gumbie and Soya to post on here it will remain a flamebait thread.

I think Soya means well. He is entitled to his opinion. He makes an argument at least. I guess you gave up on the FedEx guys??

Gumbie on the other has had nothing really to say. I sure hope he is not the one someone suggested. I hope no one at the training center in Anchorage would say stuff like this. If so I feel sorry for him. Even if he thinks this is entertaining, it is not. In case you want to look me up give me a call. I am on the instructor list for ANC. I doubt you have the courage though.

On another note. Has anyone gotten a phone call about furloughs in September. Mine was moved from August to sometime later. My name is missing from the next bid pack (first clue). I expected at least a phone call. Amazes me what is going on at this place.

I have really enjoyed my job and most of the people I work with. You just don't treat employees this way. What has happened here?? How long will this continue? Is this normal when a contract is coming up? It certainly sucks.
Rocco,

Yes the Fed Ex thing is done. It was dropped off the bill. I think everybody knows my opinion on it. Unless it is reintroduced then there is no need to spend more time on it.

I do mean well.