View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:41 PM
LeeFXDWG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B737 CAPT IAH
Default Rick's prot'ege'

Originally Posted by Captain Bligh View Post
Many of his constituency complain that he wont answer them either. Allegedly, he views himself as a student of, in fact Dubinsky's protégé. He has accomplished virtually nothing with the possible exception of getting the crew room washrooms decommissioned and moving management to reduce the size of the base by transferring flying. They have acted to punish him and the pilots for electing him.

This update is not from the same pen if you had been a fan of previous Magenta Lines. Please accept apologies from those of us who have grown wary of this LEC-REP.
I have enjoyed reading some of those posted here in the past and must admit I wasn't aware of the change in author.

I won't comment on Dubo's merits, or lack thereof. Suffice it to say, our scope issues don't just stem from our BK contract but also gives given in C2000. That and many more "senior-centric" gains that were negotiated.

BTW, he still owes me a bottle of McCallen, but that is another story.....

Haven't seen him since walking through the C concourse in ORD in 2005. Should have made him pay up. The bet was about US Air version 2.0 that of course never occurred. He supported that merger in concept, BTW. You think egos are involved in this merger?

Lee