View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:48 PM
mooney
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: CL-65 captain

Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I really don't like comments like this...

Originally Posted by lolwut
Again, as I've said before, I have nothing against Colgan or Colgan pilots... one has to remember where these planes came from and the history behind them.

Not their fault.

"i have nothing against....buttttt......"

so snide and incinuating, if you have an opinion state it, if not don't waste thread space in a manner illustrating a bad trial lawyer
Knight, you can say that without being snide or insinuating. Look at it this way....Pinnacle Inc pilots are the Dad, Q is the 2010 corvette, Colgan pilots are the 16 year old son....Dad buys vette for his son. Son goes driving around picking up chicks and impressing them and beating everyone he races, brings home a different girl home every night and thinks he is da bomb. Dad then says "remember who is making the payments on that vette son....."
So he still loves his son, just wants to be sure the son is appreciative, just as Pinnacle pilots love Colgan pilots (group hug in the showers).

I think Lowut is just saying dont wave it in Pinnacle pilots faces that Colgan has the Q (and very few do but there are always the few me me me ones or the ones that don't know history) and not be appreciative of the sacrifices of 9e pilots that got Colgan the Q's....