View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 08:38 AM
slowplay
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by ATCsaidDoWhat View Post
Carl:

He also get's pinged every time someone posts anything that relates to ALPA...

[deleted].
The only "ping" I know about is that to a router. If someone has attached some form of tracking methodology to my posts, please let me know how to turn it off. btw, how would that be transparent to you?

...talk about "Big Brother." And he likes to send p/m's addressed not to your blog name, but your personal name...interesting, huh?
Ya know, that's why they're called Personal Messages.

And all this is being done while collecting a paycheck and having a retirement funded by your ALPA dues.
False. But nice try on the disinformation and continued revisionism. You are full of FAIL today.

If at some point you'd actually like to discuss structural issues rather than personal failings (plenty of those on both sides of your issue), I'd welcome it. I'll be happy to compare the structure and actual records of CAPA, Teamsters, Independents and ALPA as I've done throughout this thread. But you're not going to get free reign to revise what actually happened in the past in order to try to attempt to alter the future for our association and pilot group. I thought you already acknowledged that offer earlier in this thread...

[deleted]

Last edited by vagabond; 10-31-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: deleted personal identifier