View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:35 AM
ATCsaidDoWhat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: What day is it?

Originally Posted by acl65pilot View Post
ATC; The simple fact is that when one registers there is no name given. That is for a reason. The only thing that is required these days is a e-mail address that is not "free" IE a att.com, comcast, etc. Not a AOL, yahoo, gmail, etc. There is no identifying information given to either the Admins or the Mods. I would LOVE to know who some ppl are, but the fact is that this board is anonymous until said user opts out of it by posting their own name. Even the mods to do not have that info. I mean that.

If you feel that something is going on, report the PM. There is now that function with the new V Board update and the mods will all get to look at it and come to a consensus on what to do. The report icon is on the top right side of each PM.

Hope this helps.
It does, thanks. I am however, curious if when anyone else posts a reply, they have a message under the "Trackback" box that shows an "Already Pinged" message.

And Vagabond...my apologies...did not realize that posting the link there was a violation of the TOS. My assumption was that everyone saw that when they were responding.