View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 10:24 AM
ryane946
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: FO, looking left

THIS IS TOTAL CRAP!!!

I had no idea the scope clause was so bad!! In my opinion, scope is probably the most important part for the entire industry!!

Why in the hell are they allowed to exceed 55 aircraft. Screw the 1:1 ratio at Northwest mainline. That means Northwest can order 50 A320's, and then place an ADDITIONAL 50 CRJ-900's at regionals. That is B.S.

Compass is allowed up to 90 of these 51-76 seat jets. Whoo! Wait, I thought 55 was enough. WTF? Why 90? Also, they are kept on a separate seniority list as Northwest mainline. Then what was the point of creating this new regional Compass?? I thought these jets would be operated by pilots on the Northwest seniority list. CRAP! That alone would cause me to reject this offer.

This entire agreement looks like ALPA had their head up their @$$ worrying about the Northwest furloughed pilots. Meanwhile, all those pilots have now been offered recall (cause no one wants to go back to Northwest. GEE, I WONDER WHY?!?!?! They screwed Norhtwest pilots. They screwed the entire industry which is their duty to protect.

Northwest pilots should have just struck instead of allowing this crap to be passed. Burn the house down. Northwest is a $hithole. Lowest pay of the legacies. I hope it goes out of business.

This post ruined by day!

Last edited by ryane946; 12-28-2006 at 10:33 AM.