Old 03-28-2011, 10:17 AM
OnStep
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Wink

Originally Posted by turkeydrvr View Post
1. Too early to say the FQS drive has failed IMHO. The card drive is over but I think there is more to this issue.
2. Last I checked, BT didn't furlough anyone, UPS did. He is working to get those jobs back.
3. Happens every negotiation cycle and BT didn't fire them, UPS did. I bet he is active in getting those jobs back though.
4. BT didn't call any loans due that I am aware of.
5 and 6. Purely subjective claims based on bias.

On step, maybe no one responds to you because they realize no matter what you are told you are going to hold your belief. I don't think BT is perfect, but I like a leadership that will step up and admit a mistake.

So in your mind a leader can be a walking mistake and as long as he/she admits their mistakes all is well?

IMHO the FQS "mistake" was a direct result of BT's impulsive and arogant nature. He had no business uttering a word about the vote tally until it was checked over by an attorney/accounting firm to "certify" the results. In my mind this was not a small insignificant mistake, it may have tanked the whole FQS accreation. But like all good Thrush+ittes you belive in plan F,G,H, hell maybe plan Z will succeed. "We have a plan but can't talk about it"