View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:44 PM
mooney
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: CL-65 captain

Originally Posted by HIREME View Post
is anyone actually surprised at any of the proposals? Seriously? It seems to me that as well educated professionals, we could infer that in a negotiation, each group would put forth the argument that would benefit the ones they represent. This shouldn't be "shocking" or elicit outrage. Of course this was each groups proposal. We should be yawning here, not up in arms. Relax folks...we'll be married soon; with children. And we'll all learn how to be one big happy blended family. Until then, ignore the posturing. Releasing the obvious positions only serve to inflame and is/was foolish.

Thanks for using logic Hireme!

I posted this in the other thread but I think it's appropriate here too...

Ok as a 9e pilot I will say I could care less if this info was released. it was OUR SLI group representing US....OUR best interests.....just as YOUR SLI group looked out for YOUR best interests. Anyone who didn't think this would go to arbitration with 3 vastly different pilot groups was smoking crack. But I am no more embarrassed of MY SLI reps looking out for ME, as YOU should be of your SLI reps for letting a 2 year 9L fo leapfrogging a 5 year 9e fo.....that's why it's called representation...you represent your own pilot group and look out for their best interests.

The only thing more comical about bashing the 9e SLI reps over looking out for their best interests and not bending over, is the peeps on here bashing the 9e pilot group as a whole for something 3 guys did in secret with zero input/communication from and to the pilot group......