View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:20 AM
80ktsClamp
Da Hudge

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer

Originally Posted by PinnacleFO View Post
Hey colgan and Mesaba, I've got an idea: instead of bashing the 9e pilots who were not in the negotiating room and have nothing to do with how they negotiated, why don't you bash your own mec's for not trying harder for you! I am proud of our mec and negotiating comm. For working hard for us. And guess what, if it doesn't go exactly our way, most of us will be cool with whatever result. If my merger committee thought about the feelings of your two groups i would be ****ed because they represent me now. That's what negotiations are you aim high with the realization you may not get everything you Want. Colgan's committee has completely and childishly divided our entire pilot group now by jumping the gun. When we all fly together, u will see that we are good guys to fly with, until then remember that 99% of us were not in the negotiations so get off our backs
All true words.

Instead of getting twisted around the axle on SLI propositions which will converge on the absurd, prepare yourselves for the award which will be a sticking arbitration (deal with it like adults vs. the usair types who continue to act like 4 year olds).

The list that comes out is a legal and binding interpretation... everyone will likely be duely ****ed off.