Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2021, 08:08 AM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
squib's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Posts: 573
Default Junior manning

They are currently junior manning when there are reserves available and the trip ultimately goes to a reserve when no one accepts.

Grieve your junior mans if assigned.
squib is offline  
Old 03-27-2021, 08:38 AM   #2  
Used to Get Weekends Off
 
iceman21's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: CRJ-200
Posts: 229
Default

Are reserves refusing the trips? Or is crew services just Junior manning straight away?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
iceman21 is offline  
Old 03-27-2021, 10:01 AM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
RabidW0mbat's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2016
Posts: 357
Default

But only 4 upgrades this vacancy...
RabidW0mbat is offline  
Old 03-27-2021, 10:02 AM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
tonsterboy5's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Posts: 556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
They are currently junior manning when there are reserves available and the trip ultimately goes to a reserve when no one accepts.

Grieve your junior mans if assigned.
they are clean out of reserves at some bases/times. Instead of just grieving open up Css, look at the reserve availability by base under the reports tab and verify there are no reserves to do the trip.
tonsterboy5 is online now  
Old 03-27-2021, 02:16 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
squib's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Posts: 573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsterboy5 View Post
they are clean out of reserves at some bases/times. Instead of just grieving open up Css, look at the reserve availability by base under the reports tab and verify there are no reserves to do the trip.
The trip I was called for this morning went to a chicago RR and there were 3 other reserves available per the reserve report tab you mention.

There’s still more unused reserves today amid today’s junior manning. I’ll enjoy my next few days off not answering the phone.
squib is offline  
Old 03-27-2021, 03:09 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
DarkSideMoon's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
The trip I was called for this morning went to a chicago RR and there were 3 other reserves available per the reserve report tab you mention.

There’s still more unused reserves today amid today’s junior manning. I’ll enjoy my next few days off not answering the phone.
The return of the “convenience man”. Nature is healing.
DarkSideMoon is offline  
Old 03-27-2021, 03:41 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
tonsterboy5's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Posts: 556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
The trip I was called for this morning went to a chicago RR and there were 3 other reserves available per the reserve report tab you mention.

There’s still more unused reserves today amid today’s junior manning. I’ll enjoy my next few days off not answering the phone.
there were zero CA reserves on the table in ORD today after about 9am. There was one RR but he didn’t come in until noon
tonsterboy5 is online now  
Old 03-27-2021, 04:14 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
squib's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Posts: 573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsterboy5 View Post
there were zero CA reserves on the table in ORD today after about 9am. There was one RR but he didn’t come in until noon
You must have a different link. The trip i was called for went to a RR in same base. As previously stated.
squib is offline  
Old 03-27-2021, 05:54 PM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Stryker172's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2013
Position: C-172
Posts: 194
Default

Just answer the phone with "HI this is____ I'm drinking a beer and watching my kid what can I do for ya?"
Stryker172 is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:00 AM.