Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Corporate
NBAA Survey finds leap in Pilot Salaries >

NBAA Survey finds leap in Pilot Salaries

Notices
Corporate Corporate operators

NBAA Survey finds leap in Pilot Salaries

Old 09-06-2023, 08:37 PM
  #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: Retired NJA & AA
Posts: 1,813
Default NBAA Survey finds leap in Pilot Salaries

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...ource=hs_email

-Bizav pilots are making roughly 12 percent more
AirBear is offline  
Old 09-07-2023, 06:48 AM
  #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Bat Guano's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2020
Posts: 142
Default

Originally Posted by AirBear View Post
https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...ource=hs_email

-Bizav pilots are making roughly 12 percent more
The actual pay scales are not in the article. They're behind a paywall.

Would anyone with access care to paste them here?
Bat Guano is offline  
Old 09-13-2023, 06:19 AM
  #3  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: May 2023
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by Bat Guano View Post
The actual pay scales are not in the article. They're behind a paywall.

Would anyone with access care to paste them here?
Not sure if itís the same info, but Biz Jet Jobs updated their pilot pay scales based off of survey results. Here is the link:

https://bizjetjobs.com/pilot-salary-survey-captain-usa/
ShortHops is offline  
Old 09-17-2023, 05:29 PM
  #4  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Aug 2013
Posts: 60
Default

Anyone know the current going rate for CAE/FSI simulator instructor positions for full
& part time? Hoping the pilot shortage has caused increased pay.

Thanks.
500RVR is offline  
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
  #5  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: Retired NJA & AA
Posts: 1,813
Default

Originally Posted by 500RVR View Post
Anyone know the current going rate for CAE/FSI simulator instructor positions for full
& part time? Hoping the pilot shortage has caused increased pay.

Thanks.
From a post in the Part 135 forum:

$75/hr part time and 120-140K full time depending on airplane
AirBear is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
flynavyj
Part 135
1
06-30-2015 06:51 PM
gabe
Corporate
7
11-08-2011 06:06 PM
IFLY22
Part 135
1
02-09-2011 02:10 PM
Ellen
Regional
13
04-28-2007 10:41 PM
Fokkerflyer
Corporate
1
01-18-2007 05:16 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread