Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2021, 11:30 AM   #21  
Gets Weekends Off
 
ReadOnly7's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2019
Posts: 799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck Hawg View Post
It’s Denver F/O! He must’ve sold his castle and maybe one of his Lamborghini’s and is getting back into the regional world!
His amateur orchiectomy business didn’t go so well.....
ReadOnly7 is offline  
Old 01-09-2021, 12:56 PM   #22  
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
 
Margaritaville's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2020
Posts: 209
Default

Doesn't united own 49% and control the other 51% through a shell company? What jets will they use? Didn't they already try this with their "branded" flying years ago in the Aquafresh planes? How is this going to work?

When whoever came up with this one sobers up, they're going to wonder WTH they were thinking. This ain't Herb and Rollin drawing triangles on a napkin at the bar. This is more like Peter, Samir, and Michael Bolton dancing alone in a little apartment in Las Colinas after stealing millions of fractions of pennies.
Margaritaville is offline  
Old 01-09-2021, 01:18 PM   #23  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Av8rPHX's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaritaville View Post
This is more like Peter, Samir, and Michael Bolton dancing alone in a little apartment in Las Colinas after stealing millions of fractions of pennies.

Wait a Minute professor....we “fixed the glitch”



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Av8rPHX is offline  
Old 01-09-2021, 05:21 PM   #24  
Gets Weekends Off
 
trip's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,813
Default

From what I remember it was on the earnings call. U had yet to pay Skywest for Xjet and it was to be completed in qtr 1 with some airplanes being transferred in lieu?? These may be in play.
Then again I might have been dozing off by that time in the call.
trip is offline  
Old 01-09-2021, 06:39 PM   #25  
Line Holder
 
Rodviyr's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2019
Posts: 41
Default

I still have my Surface. When can I start?
Rodviyr is offline  
Old 01-10-2021, 10:26 AM   #26  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Spoiler's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2012
Posts: 548
Default

In order for a ticket to be viable if I recall - doesn’t at least one AC have to be maintained in flying condition together with a defined mtx program etc??
Spoiler is offline  
Old 01-10-2021, 12:40 PM   #27  
Line Holder
 
falconkidding's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2019
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
In order for a ticket to be viable if I recall - doesn’t at least one AC have to be maintained in flying condition together with a defined mtx program etc??
Yep per subodh (sp) the "aircraft on lease are to protect the value of the certificate"
falconkidding is offline  
Old 01-12-2021, 10:07 AM   #28  
Gets Weekends Off
 
tothebigblue's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2014
Posts: 316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconkidding View Post
Yep per subodh (sp) the "aircraft on lease are to protect the value of the certificate"
Yeah someone read the company website and took it out of context, move on, nothing to see here. XJT is dead.
tothebigblue is offline  
Old 02-12-2021, 10:46 AM   #29  
Line Holder
 
Magic8Ball's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2018
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothebigblue View Post
Yeah someone read the company website and took it out of context, move on, nothing to see here. XJT is dead.
Someone read an exact quote...off the company website, and took that "out of context".

I'm not sure you know what that means.
Magic8Ball is offline  
Old 02-12-2021, 11:48 AM   #30  
Gets Weekends Off
 
amcnd's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,804
Default

Maybe OO took back the ops certificate.. all XJT manuals randomly showed up on OO EFB’s yesterday...
amcnd is online now  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Express Jet bases otter Regional 26 10-25-2013 11:49 AM
CLE base for Express Jet yz450pilot Career Questions 2 07-25-2013 04:17 AM
Express Jet Mins? V1Rotate Regional 8 10-13-2007 04:13 PM
Express Jet Upgrade youngw682eni Regional 3 11-16-2006 10:26 AM
Express Jet Contract youngw682eni Regional 20 11-16-2006 09:00 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:05 PM.