Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2019, 03:57 AM   #1  
New Hire
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Encore Plus
Posts: 7
Default China Corporate Jobs

Are there any Corporate Jobs in China?
I heard if the plane has an American N number you only need an FAA License.
What are the age limits?
Do they allow single pilot Jets?

Thanks

My wife is Chinese and I speak some Mandarin and who love to relocate there.
EncorePlus is offline  
Old 08-23-2019, 06:32 PM   #2  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2011
Posts: 45
Default

There are N registered aircraft jobs in China and Hong Kong. FAA certificates let you fly other registered aircraft (like VP - Cayman Islands), through some simple paperwork. Plane must leave the country every 5 legs. Plenty of jobs if you have the type rating and time in type. Don't know of any single pilot.
Stanimal is offline  
Old 08-24-2019, 04:32 AM   #3  
New Hire
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Encore Plus
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanimal View Post
There are N registered aircraft jobs in China and Hong Kong. FAA certificates let you fly other registered aircraft (like VP - Cayman Islands), through some simple paperwork. Plane must leave the country every 5 legs. Plenty of jobs if you have the type rating and time in type. Don't know of any single pilot.
I have a CE 500 and CE 525 Type

Iím 57? Is this to old?

Can you give me some leads?

Thanks
EncorePlus is offline  
Old 08-26-2019, 01:39 AM   #4  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2011
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncorePlus View Post
I have a CE 500 and CE 525 Type

Iím 57? Is this to old?

Can you give me some leads?

Thanks
Citations are virtually non existent in China/HK. These silly geese like Global, Falcon, and Gulfstream. Pretty much all anyone operates. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a Citation, Lear, etc. There are a few Legacy, Challengers, and Hawkers around, but I don't know of a single Citation.
Stanimal is offline  
Old 08-31-2019, 08:57 AM   #5  
Prime Minister/Moderator
 
rickair7777's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Posts: 23,630
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanimal View Post
Citations are virtually non existent in China/HK. These silly geese like Global, Falcon, and Gulfstream. Pretty much all anyone operates. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a Citation, Lear, etc. There are a few Legacy, Challengers, and Hawkers around, but I don't know of a single Citation.
Yeah, it's a big country, plus they probably like to use their bizjets to leave it on a regular basis.
rickair7777 is offline  
Old 10-19-2019, 04:05 AM   #6  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncorePlus View Post
I have a CE 500 and CE 525 Type

Iím 57? Is this to old?

Can you give me some leads?

Thanks
HongkongJet have been looking for a CE525 PIC for the longest, but from what I have heard itís not the easiest of accounts.
swedespeed is offline  
Old 11-07-2019, 03:51 PM   #7  
New Hire
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Encore Plus
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedespeed View Post
HongkongJet have been looking for a CE525 PIC for the longest, but from what I have heard itís not the easiest of accounts.
I sent them a resume and called several times no response....
EncorePlus is offline  
Old 11-08-2019, 11:19 PM   #8  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2011
Posts: 45
Default

That doesn't sound correct. HongKong Jet has a BBJ and 787. It was all mixed in with Deer Jet and HNA. One of the sister companies might have a CE525. I would look at Deerjet, Asia Jet, Asia Jet Malaysia, or BASG.
Stanimal is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Corporate Pilot Jobs Seattle, WA? nfpilot914 Corporate 12 02-15-2018 07:46 AM
50 amazing facts about the economy Freight Dog Money Talk 20 11-08-2011 02:06 PM
Best pilot job website? ufgatorpilot Hiring News 10 08-03-2009 03:01 PM
Any info on corporate jobs in Louisville, KY? villebillie Corporate 19 08-26-2008 11:42 AM
Looking for corporate jobs out of Florida ERJ145FO Corporate 7 07-25-2008 11:01 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:37 PM.