Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Pilot Lounge > Hangar Talk
Help Identifying These Pieces >

Help Identifying These Pieces

Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Help Identifying These Pieces

Old 04-27-2023, 12:35 PM
New Hire
Thread Starter
Joined APC: Apr 2023
Posts: 2
Question Help Identifying These Pieces

Good day to you all, I'm seeking insight and expertise on the use cases of these yellow and steel parts. I am looking to sell them, but I need to know what they are. Much appreciated for the help.

Seems I cannot post photos so I'll describe them the best I can.
- Yellow Painted
- Steel
- bars #1, #2, #3, #4, #7 in lengths
- cylinder yellow post looking parts with a triangle shape base attachment
- and there are a few Versa Guard expandable Barricades

I was recommended to ask aviation and aerospace expertise to identify it.
scottcvending is offline  
Old 04-28-2023, 11:18 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,611

Aircraft components & structures are typically traded with technical service markings, inspection records, signed airworthiness tags. Where did you find them?
METO Guido is offline  
Old 05-03-2023, 03:24 AM
New Hire
Thread Starter
Joined APC: Apr 2023
Posts: 2

My current job has had it in a shipping container (among other things) for storage for some time now. The business has no use for them so we want to try to sell it cheaply to have it taken away, and worst case scenario is scrap it, but it's such a waste to scrap it if another business has use for it.
scottcvending is offline  
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
04-09-2018 12:19 PM
The Boneyard
11-05-2013 08:51 AM
03-29-2006 07:41 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices