Notices

2023 Annual Bid Result

Old 09-05-2022, 06:15 AM
  #41  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,327
Default

I guess no one can complain about upgrades at JetBlue anymore as someone who isnít even on the recent ALPA seniority list was award 190CA.
feltf4 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 06:24 AM
  #42  
SDQ Base Chief
 
Flyby1206's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 320 CA
Posts: 5,318
Default

Junior CA as of 12/23 effective date (About 4700 pilots total):
3166 BOS 320 CA
3132 BOS 320 SQ CA
2965 EWR 320 CA
2951 FLL 320 CA
3518 JFK 320 CA
2799 JFK 320 SQ CA
2945 LAX 320 CA
1609 MCO 320 CA
3604 BOS 223 CA
4554 BOS 190 CA
3999 JFK 190 CA
Flyby1206 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 06:26 AM
  #43  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,482
Default

Originally Posted by Flyby1206 View Post
Junior CA as of 12/23 effective date (About 4700 pilots total):
3166 BOS 320 CA
3132 BOS 320 SQ CA
2965 EWR 320 CA
2951 FLL 320 CA
3518 JFK 320 CA
2799 JFK 320 SQ CA
2945 LAX 320 CA
1609 MCO 320 CA
3604 BOS 223 CA
4554 BOS 190 CA
3999 JFK 190 CA
crazy. Basically went to a new hire.
RiddleEagle18 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 06:32 AM
  #44  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: CA
Posts: 1,170
Default

Originally Posted by feltf4 View Post
I guess no one can complain about upgrades at JetBlue anymore as someone who isnít even on the recent ALPA seniority list was award 190CA.
Awesome....
Softpayman is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 07:10 AM
  #45  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2016
Posts: 315
Default

Is there a way to see all awards per seat/aircraft at once? Or can you only go through by effective date?
AYLflyer is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 07:19 AM
  #46  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,974
Default

Originally Posted by AYLflyer View Post
Is there a way to see all awards per seat/aircraft at once? Or can you only go through by effective date?

Not all at once. You can click ďBid StatusĒ and go through each base individually. Some line pilot always seems to build a Excel spreadsheet with the awards on their free time. No idea why that canít be something ALPA can do for us.
nuball5 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 07:22 AM
  #47  
SDQ Base Chief
 
Flyby1206's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 320 CA
Posts: 5,318
Default

Originally Posted by Flyby1206 View Post
Junior CA as of 12/23 effective date (About 4700 pilots total):
3166 BOS 320 CA
3132 BOS 320 SQ CA
2965 EWR 320 CA
2951 FLL 320 CA
3518 JFK 320 CA
2799 JFK 320 SQ CA
2945 LAX 320 CA
1609 MCO 320 CA
3604 BOS 223 CA
4554 BOS 190 CA
3999 JFK 190 CA
The FLL 320 CA 2951 number was a base trade I believe. Bid award went down to #2416
Flyby1206 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 07:30 AM
  #48  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jun 2022
Position: 320CA
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by Flyby1206 View Post
The FLL 320 CA 2951 number was a base trade I believe. Bid award went down to #2416
Correct. He's my classmate.
GalaxyC5 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 07:34 AM
  #49  
SDQ Base Chief
 
Flyby1206's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 320 CA
Posts: 5,318
Default

Originally Posted by RiddleEagle18 View Post
crazy. Basically went to a new hire.
He's not even on the July 2022 seniority list 🤣
Flyby1206 is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 08:13 AM
  #50  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Ted Striker's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: B6
Posts: 776
Default

Have they loaded in training dates yet?
Ted Striker is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
panpanpan
JetBlue
10
08-02-2021 08:52 AM
BunkerF16
JetBlue
296
09-06-2019 08:38 AM
LCAL dude
United
17
10-02-2012 03:02 PM
EWR73FO
United
66
02-25-2012 08:11 PM
Falconjet
Cargo
6
11-13-2007 08:34 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread