Notices

jetBlue Hiring

Old 04-03-2019, 08:18 AM
  #11291  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Flyby1206's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 320 CA
Posts: 4,783
Default

Originally Posted by RNO Flyer View Post
I know these things are scattered through the post history, but I was hoping somebody had current truth data. Any idea how long it takes to hold an FO line on the Airbus at MCO or FLL? What about the junior CA at the same?
From March bid awards (3826 total JB pilots):
Jr Line MCO 320 FO: #2700 10/14 DOH
Jr Line MCO E90 FO: #3582 ??? DOH
Jr Line FLL 320 FO: #3219 11/16 DOH

Jr MCO 320 CA: #1042 11/05 DOH
Jr MCO E90 CA: #1992 6/11 DOH
Jr FLL 320 CA: #1923 2/11 DOH
Flyby1206 is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 08:43 AM
  #11292  
Gets Weekends Off
 
814Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Position: First Officer
Posts: 126
Default

Can your gf get flight benefits at JetBlue? Or is it only wife / kids / parents ?
814Pilot is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 09:19 AM
  #11293  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: EMB190 FO
Posts: 5,343
Default

Originally Posted by 814Pilot View Post
Can your gf get flight benefits at JetBlue? Or is it only wife / kids / parents ?
Depends, are you a g or b?
Bluedriver is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 11:46 AM
  #11294  
Gets Weekends Off
 
814Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Position: First Officer
Posts: 126
Default

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
Depends, are you a g or b?
I am male,







Filler
814Pilot is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 11:49 AM
  #11295  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: EMB190 FO
Posts: 5,343
Default

Originally Posted by 814Pilot View Post
I am male,







Filler
I was just kidding anyway. I don't know the current status of JB's travel benefits 100%, but I think you can still designate a domestic partner for travel, hopefully someone else will confirm.

I do know that you can give her buddy passes, but of course that's not as "awesome".
Bluedriver is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 02:07 PM
  #11296  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2016
Posts: 478
Default

Originally Posted by BeatNavy View Post
Hopefully hyperboy chimes in, as he is very close to the subject, but I believe he’s said that on here, more than once. I suggest asking someone in talent acquisition, because you are wrong, regardless of your claim above, and putting out bad info to potential applicants.
I realize you like to disagree with me on principle because I am not a part of the "miserable dozen" here on APC. But I don't put out bad info, only facts. If I hadn't talked to people who had done it, I would have zero reason to make up a lie that could potentially wreck someone's chances at a great career here at JB.

If you remember, I said reapplying every window was a good thing to do (the squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?). But saying it is required is inaccurate, like some of the other rumors that abound here.

As noted below. You gonna tell Potato Chip he's wrong too?

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
I can chime in...

I submitted a video screen and was given a TBNT, reapply in six months. I never reapplied, but was given a random email four months later to do the video screen again. I did not have the current requisition submitted at that time. I was surprised, resubmitted the video screen, and was subsequently hired.

FWIW.
YMMV.
Etc.
360KIAS is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 02:22 PM
  #11297  
Covfefe
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,926
Default

Originally Posted by 360KIAS View Post
I realize you like to disagree with me on principle because I am not a part of the "miserable dozen" here on APC. But I don't put out bad info, only facts. If I hadn't talked to people who had done it, I would have zero reason to make up a lie that could potentially wreck someone's chances at a great career here at JB.

If you remember, I said reapplying every window was a good thing to do (the squeaky wheel gets the grease, right?). But saying it is required is inaccurate, like some of the other rumors that abound here.

As noted below. You gonna tell Potato Chip he's wrong too?
First of all, Iím not part of a miserable dozen. Second of all, potatochips file had already been pulled and he was offered a video interview. No idea what happened with that. But thatís different than guys who have applied to a window, got nothing, new window opens, then the old apps get purged when the new window closes. Pretty sure the email that goes out to all the prior applicants says they have to reapply and they clean out old apps. And if you talk to guys in the hiring department they say the same thing. But Iím sure a new guy like you with anecdotal stories know more than recruiters/interview guys, one of whom posts on here and has said the same thing the rest of us are saying.
BeatNavy is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 03:07 PM
  #11298  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,422
Default

Originally Posted by BeatNavy View Post
First of all, Iím not part of a miserable dozen. Second of all, potatochips file had already been pulled and he was offered a video interview. No idea what happened with that. But thatís different than guys who have applied to a window, got nothing, new window opens, then the old apps get purged when the new window closes. Pretty sure the email that goes out to all the prior applicants says they have to reapply and they clean out old apps. And if you talk to guys in the hiring department they say the same thing. But Iím sure a new guy like you with anecdotal stories know more than recruiters/interview guys, one of whom posts on here and has said the same thing the rest of us are saying.
Miserable 3000. Lol.
PasserOGas is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 03:20 PM
  #11299  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2016
Posts: 478
Default

Originally Posted by PasserOGas View Post
Miserable 3000. Lol.
In YOUR dreams, maybe. I have not flown with anyone who hates it here. Most are very happy with their jobs, and offer encouraging advice. I assure you, your ilk are the outliers.
360KIAS is offline  
Old 04-03-2019, 03:37 PM
  #11300  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,422
Default

Originally Posted by 360KIAS View Post
In YOUR dreams, maybe. I have not flown with anyone who hates it here. Most are very happy with their jobs, and offer encouraging advice. I assure you, your ilk are the outliers.
When was the last single engine taxi? How are those APU metrics? So much goodwill here it hurts.
PasserOGas is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freight Dog
Hiring News
26
08-01-2016 01:48 PM
RiddleEagle18
Major
1
04-21-2011 07:13 AM
tone
Hiring News
139
05-16-2010 09:34 PM
tone
Hiring News
22
04-28-2010 05:20 AM
ryane946
Major
6
02-21-2007 04:17 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread