Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2019, 04:01 PM   #1  
New Hire
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Default Updates on ATL?

Anyone know what most new hires are getting? Trying to decide what regional would be best chance to get to Atlanta quickest. Thanks
Jutt518 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,072
Default

We donít have an ATL base and arenít getting one.
NovemberBravo is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 05:11 PM   #3  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Default

1) Endeavor
2) Skywest
3) Republic: On Jan 9,19 DAL announced ATL-HHH (Hilton Head) via Republic E170. Indications of adding an ATL base in the future.
Talladega8790 is offline  
Old 01-12-2019, 05:20 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Posts: 200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talladega8790 View Post
1) Endeavor
2) Skywest
3) Republic: On Jan 9,19 DAL announced ATL-HHH (Hilton Head) via Republic E170. Indications of adding an ATL base in the future.
So for someone looking for atl now the only option on your list is Skywest. Republic doesnít have ATL and isnít hiring, endeavor isnít hiring
tonsterboy5 is online now  
Old 01-12-2019, 07:07 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 2,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsterboy5 View Post
So for someone looking for atl now the only option on your list is Skywest. Republic doesnít have ATL and isnít hiring, endeavor isnít hiring
Yes, SkyWest is the only option for ATL and only on the CRJ. Right now, 3 months after doh you will hold ATL as an FO. It currently takes 14 months seniority to upgrade there.
calmwinds is offline  
Old 01-13-2019, 07:46 AM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmwinds View Post
Yes, SkyWest is the only option for ATL and only on the CRJ. Right now, 3 months after doh you will hold ATL as an FO. It currently takes 14 months seniority to upgrade there.
More like 24-28 months for upgrade. A few slid in as basically street hires over a yr ago but the CA side standing bid list is full now.
TimetoClimb is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Commuting from ATL to..... Platteriver SkyWest 3 05-01-2018 06:47 PM
ATL Street Captain? spaceboy30000 SkyWest 56 04-12-2018 01:48 PM
320b atl Scooter432 Delta 26 03-30-2018 01:36 AM
ATL Hotel Crew Deals zippinbye Delta 6 02-20-2018 04:56 PM
Commuting from ATL H1500308 Southwest 3 12-30-2017 02:51 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:34 AM.