Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

500 tt

Old 08-13-2017, 01:11 PM
In a land of unicorns

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Whale FO

Originally Posted by VASBYT View Post
Nope, IFR 135.243(c)! Good luck with your training.
I'm already done with training and flying "on the line"...

That explains why your training took so much longer than Javichu's. 1-2 weeks total is pretty normal for 135 VFR ops. Saying they "clearly" are cutting corners because their training program is shorter than yours is not cool, when you are comparing apples to watermelons (or avocados...)
Old 08-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2017

If haven't already, apply to boutique air and keep things updated as you gain hours. Hiring is hit and miss and goes in waves. It's got good and bad things of course, but breaking 900 hours a year is pretty good (will vary by base a bit of course).
Old 08-14-2017, 01:53 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Dera watermelon sucks too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-18-2017, 12:45 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Fitpilot2 View Post
Hey guys! Couple days ago I broke barrier of 500TT.
What's next???
So you left Star at 450 hours a month ago and you magically hit 500 hours in a month? You could barely fly 6 flights while EVERYONE else was flying 16-18 flights.

Keep padding that log book buddy.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:06 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2017
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by flyfly85 View Post
So you left Star at 450 hours a month ago and you magically hit 500 hours in a month? You could barely fly 6 flights while EVERYONE else was flying 16-18 flights.

Keep padding that log book buddy.
Oh my, sounds like accusation 😂
You left, I left, he left, when, why, 500/700 or even 1000 hrs a month.. I have a proofs and I can prove any hour in my logbook if needed, but this is not your business Scott, I don't owe YOU anything! 🤷
Great day.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by Fitpilot2 View Post
Oh my, sounds like accusation ��
You left, I left, he left, when, why, 500/700 or even 1000 hrs a month.. I have a proofs and I can prove any hour in my logbook if needed, but this is not your business Scott, I don't owe YOU anything! ��
Great day.
So you started out at 250 hours in STAR and flew here for 3 weeks and somehow managed to log 250 hours? Last week you posted a thread saying you had 450 hours after quitting STAR and 5 days later you managed to log another 50 hours?

So while your mom is sick you’ve been flying all this time?
Old 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by Mikethecap View Post
So you started out at 250 hours in STAR and flew here for 3 weeks and somehow managed to log 250 hours? Last week you posted a thread saying you had 450 hours after quitting STAR and 5 days later you managed to log another 50 hours?

So while your mom is sick you’ve been flying all this time?
Are you crazy or what?
1-Who told you that my mom is sick????
2-I started at Star with 370 TT,
3-you don't know me and you have no idea what I did here since I back to US, so please, don't say ****!
Rave...
Old 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Wow, this thread got hostile fast. I think Mike is referring to the family emergency you posted about. Your erratic defense is entertaining though.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:20 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Andre,

Let me help you out. I, along with most pilots, have worked hard for my hours. You showed up and did not even do half the work as others and claimed to have flown more then them in your logbook. Most find this annoying and upsetting.

I think you should read this article on logbook falsification

Upper Limit Aviation | The Dangers of a Falsified Pilot Logbook - Upper Limit Aviation

There is always a paper trail to find out this stuff.

It starts with a resume, which as a pilot, includes you time. Then when your potential employer checks your PRIA records they can see the length of time you were employed. I mean, I think its pretty hard to build a couple hundred hours in less then a month working somewhere.

So there is a paper trail and it is one you left.

Doing the right thing is always easiest. Put in the work and your life will be a lot easier.

I am actually hoping you did not just pencil whip your logbook that badly and instead are just posting online pretending to be someone your not. Weird.

Cheers!
Old 08-28-2017, 07:18 AM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by flyfly85 View Post
Andre,

Let me help you out. I, along with most pilots, have worked hard for my hours. You showed up and did not even do half the work as others and claimed to have flown more then them in your logbook. Most find this annoying and upsetting.

I think you should read this article on logbook falsification

Upper Limit Aviation | The Dangers of a Falsified Pilot Logbook - Upper Limit Aviation

There is always a paper trail to find out this stuff.

It starts with a resume, which as a pilot, includes you time. Then when your potential employer checks your PRIA records they can see the length of time you were employed. I mean, I think its pretty hard to build a couple hundred hours in less then a month working somewhere.

So there is a paper trail and it is one you left.

Doing the right thing is always easiest. Put in the work and your life will be a lot easier.

I am actually hoping you did not just pencil whip your logbook that badly and instead are just posting online pretending to be someone your not. Weird.

Cheers!
I'm not sure what are you talking about, but ok, I see what's your problem. Let me first deliver to you something, I passed an interview with 267 TT and 12 night hrs, but I came to Star with 370 TT and 50 night and after 4 weeks I left with a little less then 420TT. Did you know that?)
Did you ever hear that some people NOT looking for the hours and some people has different situations?
For example me, my father in law has own airplane and I can fly everyday as long as i want to fly.... So why I should to have the same problems like you? Just don't ask me why people need a job ok?)))
I think you have to stop pretending to know things you don't know at all and stop talking about my logbook which you never saw, I'm really sick of you... Man, this is my last msg, switching! Bye!

Last edited by Fitpilot2; 08-28-2017 at 07:29 AM.