Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

SpeedBird

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2023, 12:27 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2023
Position: Building Bridges in WV
Question SpeedBird

Does anyone have current gouge on these folks? I have an interview with them on Friday. Thanks in advance.

https://flyspeedbird.com/
Old 08-24-2023, 12:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by VVJM265 View Post
Does anyone have current gouge on these folks? I have an interview with them on Friday. Thanks in advance.

https://flyspeedbird.com/
I interviewed about 8 months ago for PIC on the Citation 10. I wasn't impressed when the pay scale they advertised to get you to apply wasn't what they actually pay/disclosed in interview and email after interview. Maybe things have changed but verify pay. I choose not to proceed to the face-to-face interview process. Interview was with HR via internet nothing technical and she didn't seem too experienced.
Old 08-25-2023, 01:05 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2023
Position: Building Bridges in WV
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
I interviewed about 8 months ago for PIC on the Citation 10. I wasn't impressed when the pay scale they advertised to get you to apply wasn't what they actually pay/disclosed in interview and email after interview. Maybe things have changed but verify pay. I choose not to proceed to the face-to-face interview process. Interview was with HR via internet nothing technical and she didn't seem too experienced.
Thanks. Interestingly, the HR lady cancelled on me about 3 hrs prior. "We no longer need to fill this roll." That's OK, got an offer from Piedmont today, which I'll likely take. 4 3/4 years till I turn 65. That will be just about right to finish building our house on the mountain top!
Old 08-27-2023, 09:36 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Exclamation The Heli Team dba "SpeedBird"

If anyone is considering working at the Heli Team dba SpeedBird and would like a insight on what it is like to work for this company, please send me a direct message.
I worked at "SpeedBird" (the Heli Team) in several roles, and have a good understanding of what the leadership, key personnel as well as the support team's view of safety is.