Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Ameriflight

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2013
Thumbs up Wowww

Originally Posted by ClarenceOver View Post
If you went to work at amf id do you a favor and kill you.
Between your bridge burning and creep-*** skills, you really will need your daddy to hold your hand through your aviation career. If you ever do decide to show up for that interview at Shiny Bottom Feeder Airlines, make sure to bring him along.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:02 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2013
Position: die Pilotin

Originally Posted by wstcstmag View Post
-They will not be able to attract future pilots causing a short-staffed situation translating to further reduced QOL for a new pilot at AMF.
Already happening at a few bases. Currently working with lack of reserve pilots, and needing TDY pilots to cover runs...and all I want is couple days off. Also seems like we may be worse off in a few weeks.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by aTomatoFlames View Post
Already happening at a few bases. Currently working with lack of reserve pilots, and needing TDY pilots to cover runs...and all I want is couple days off. Also seems like we may be worse off in a few weeks.
I know HWD is like that. No good QOL in sight.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:43 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by aTomatoFlames View Post
good maybe i can get dfw fo 120 when you guys get desperate
Old 07-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlewis95 View Post
Between your bridge burning and creep-*** skills, you really will need your daddy to hold your hand through your aviation career. If you ever do decide to show up for that interview at Shiny Bottom Feeder Airlines, make sure to bring him along.
at least ill be at a regoinal instead of a crap 135 outfit thats giong nowhere.by the way come up with your own insults instead of piggy backing off someone else. being unoriginal is just pathetic and makes you look retarted.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Alright moving on.

Remember bros, don't fly sick. It is summer and everybody is feeling good but cold and flu season is right around the corner when the kids go back to school. Don't put getting the job done ahead of your ticket and especially not your life. It isn't your job to figure they've hired enough to have a reserve pilot.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: 737 FO

at least ill be at a regoinal instead of a crap 135 outfit thats giong nowhere.by the way come up with your own insults instead of piggy backing off someone else. being unoriginal is just pathetic and makes you look retarted.
You have a very screwed up thought process. You'll be at a crap regional airline that's going nowhere. Republic is parking all of the EMB-145's and looking to rid themselves of the Q400's. Oh, and not to mention you don't even have the job yet...

P.S. I'm beating my self up for even taking the time to write this.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gjn290 View Post
You have a very screwed up thought process. You'll be at a crap regional airline that's going nowhere. Republic is parking all of the EMB-145's and looking to rid themselves of the Q400's. Oh, and not to mention you don't even have the job yet...

P.S. I'm beating my self up for even taking the time to write this.
i thought i made myself perfectly clear. its my life my choice and my career. going nowhere huh? going to be interesting when 50 seater airlines like xjt fold and those pilots either quit the profession or start over at an airline like republic because they are larger with 175's and will still be there. i dont hve the job yet huh? technically true but i bet i will get a shot with atp mins and a pulse. heck i might even have a good attitude. cooperate and graduate right. you should have never wrote it. you are ignorant to think that i would listen to you.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:10 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Any

good maybe i can get dfw fo 120 when you guys get desperate
Dude. Get some facts before you post. You can't get a DFW E120 FO position when there ARE NOT E120s BASED IN TEXAS!!

I tried to help you at one time, but you have totally gone off the deep end.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:25 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr View Post
Dude. Get some facts before you post. You can't get a DFW E120 FO position when there ARE NOT E120s BASED IN TEXAS!!

I tried to help you at one time, but you have totally gone off the deep end.
I still can't figure out why someone would be so stuck on being a Bro Fo when they could be in the 99 solo. A lot of people have tried to help him out but all he does is shoot himself in the foot with negative networking.