Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Wisconsin Aviation?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by Windsor View Post
Wow.............
Yeah, wow is right. After getting into other flight schools, MX shops, corporate departments etc, I am flat out dumbfounded by the crap that I saw at Wisconsin Aviation. But Im sure its not the only place that cuts corners. And this is all very current info. All my references were between 2007 and up until present day at MSN, except the accidents that were pre-2007. However RYV and UNU are run by the same people. Generally I think most the crap occurred at MSN from what Iv heard and witnessed, but still same company... But their track record speaks for itself. Its not worth your time unless you really really want to live in Madison WI. And even then, cost of living is pretty high compared to cities 30 miles away.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:23 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: 88 Gunner

Originally Posted by skyninja View Post
Does anyone here have any knowledge/experience with Wisconsin Aviation out of MSN/RYV? I rented there a few times back in the day, and its seems like a place where people enjoy their jobs, but I'd greatly appreciate any insights into pilot pay, QOL, schedules, advancement, etc.
The restaurant has really good breakfast in MSN. After all, that's all that matters, isn't it?