Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums > >

Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums

    Already registered? Login above

OR
 
To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of
the largest community of airline pilots in the U.S. and beyond.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Join the Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2016, 05:23 AM   #11
Gets Weekends Off
 
Luv2Rotate's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfpilot1414 View Post
What's the ride compromised of ? Approaches ??? Engine failures? Thanks for the info by the way .
What checkrides have you been on past instrument checkride that didn't consist of a precision and non precision approaches? All the questions you ask can be found in the FARs.
Luv2Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #12
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Rotate View Post
What checkrides have you been on past instrument checkride that didn't consist of a precision and non precision approaches? All the questions you ask can be found in the FARs.
You're absolutely right, I guess I was just wondering if this being an airline ride was any different than a ride with the FAA. I agree with you though, Im just doing research and this is obviously the wrong place for that. FlyBlakes post about finding a roommate quickly got off topic lol.
surfpilot1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #13
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 22
Default

Mokulele was just awarded Imperial, California over Boutique and Great Lakes. Expect an IPL base, possibly more. Mokulele said they plan on growing the LAX operations - so not sure this will become a one-off route.
loveme117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:46 AM   #14
New Hire
 
hambone17's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveme117 View Post
Mokulele was just awarded Imperial, California over Boutique and Great Lakes. Expect an IPL base, possibly more. Mokulele said they plan on growing the LAX operations - so not sure this will become a one-off route.
Any mokulele guys know if they'll be hiring FO's in California soon or if at all?
hambone17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:45 AM   #15
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Default

Seems like they have hired enough to fill up the lax/imperial bases. HNL has openings. Anyone know of any crashpads or anyone looking for roomates??
SierraGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:12 PM   #16
Line Holder
 
PrettyFlyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: Alaska Bush
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraGolf View Post
Seems like they have hired enough to fill up the lax/imperial bases. HNL has openings. Anyone know of any crashpads or anyone looking for roomates??
SierraGolf were you hired? I applied for the california bases and never heard anything. They still show they are hiring for the california routes on their website but nothing about HNL. Thanks
PrettyFlyGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:47 PM   #17
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 22
Default

word on the street is they are looking at some former SkyWest / United Express markets, so they might be keeping up the California positions to gauge interest...
loveme117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:48 AM   #18
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 8
Default

Is it still a few weeks to hear back after applying or shorter? :?
SpeedyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:03 PM   #19
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyFlyGuy View Post
SierraGolf were you hired? I applied for the california bases and never heard anything. They still show they are hiring for the california routes on their website but nothing about HNL. Thanks
Yes, I finished training and am on the line now. They have a couple SICs in training for IPL, now, but I think they are still looking for more.
SierraGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:06 PM   #20
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyT View Post
Is it still a few weeks to hear back after applying or shorter? :?
I guess it depends on what kind of time/experience you have and when their next class is. I got called within a few days of applying, but hey had a class starting in a week or so that they were trying to fill. They need PICs in IPL for sure.
SierraGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mokulele in Trouble Ozpilot414 Part 135 13 10-15-2009 08:56 PM
Mesa / Mokulele terminate code share TonyWilliams Regional 34 03-30-2009 08:14 PM
Mesa Air Group winglet Regional 30 02-19-2009 10:39 AM
Mokulele and WestJet sign code-share agreement. ToiletDuck Regional 0 12-09-2008 07:16 PM
Mesa Go! starts GO!Express... NOT A JOKE! U-I pilot Regional 1 09-23-2006 08:52 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:29 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.0, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2000 - 2012 Internet Brands, Inc.