GoJet updates

Subscribe
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120 
Page 110 of 141
Go to
Hulas shelling out the hard earned cash. He doesn't open up the wallet too often. They must be pretty desperate.
Quote: I just interviewed and have an offer. $5000 bonus paid throughout the first year. $1500 paid after completing IOE then the rest spread out quarterly.

Hey bud, can you give a detailed post about your interview? Thanks. Mine is on Aug. 21st!
Interviewed last month, be chill, be able to fog a mirror.....
Got offered a 9/15 class date, and I think I'm gonna take it. Anyone have any insight or advice for training? The email said there's no restaurants or anything within walking distance... does uber exist there? Or should I drive (1000 miles). Also is it possible to commute home on the weekends (mco)?
Quote: Hulas shelling out the hard earned cash. He doesn't open up the wallet too often. They must be pretty desperate.
Hmmm....desperate...wonder why? It's such a WONDERFUL place to work
Quote: Got offered a 9/15 class date, and I think I'm gonna take it. Anyone have any insight or advice for training? The email said there's no restaurants or anything within walking distance... does uber exist there? Or should I drive (1000 miles). Also is it possible to commute home on the weekends (mco)?
Walking, there's a bandanas by the hotel, you'll get to know that well, and a gas station down the street. Tons of cheap stuff 10 minute driving, including a Walmart. Not a bad idea to bring a car, stl is only a day or two driving from most major cities.
Quote: Got offered a 9/15 class date, and I think I'm gonna take it. Anyone have any insight or advice for training? The email said there's no restaurants or anything within walking distance... does uber exist there? Or should I drive (1000 miles). Also is it possible to commute home on the weekends (mco)?
I'm assuming there still putting you in the Extended Stay America. There is a TGI Fridays just down the street in the Crowne Plaza easy to get to. About a 10min walk to Schnucks if you want to buy food for yourself. Do you know how many are in you class? There was 11 in mine and most of us had cars and helped out the ones that didn't. I don't think we even used the hotel shuttle much because of it.

There are about 6 flights a day to mco on Southwest. A lot of the teachers will ask the class if you want to do a 30min lunch break a day(vs 1hr) that way they can get you out early on Friday if your trying to commute.

Also, I think Uber is still here. There was a big thing in the news about it a wile ago. Taxi drivers were mad they where losing money. PM me if you have any other questions.
Delta Flying
What's with the Delta flying? Is it pretty secure? In the past I thought there was talk of it going to XJT. Thanks for the info.
GoJet updates
There is always talk if the Delta flying going away. Everyone with delta flying is always talking about it going away. That's how delta likes it.
Quote: I'm assuming there still putting you in the Extended Stay America. There is a TGI Fridays just down the street in the Crowne Plaza easy to get to. About a 10min walk to Schnucks if you want to buy food for yourself. Do you know how many are in you class? There was 11 in mine and most of us had cars and helped out the ones that didn't. I don't think we even used the hotel shuttle much because of it.

There are about 6 flights a day to mco on Southwest. A lot of the teachers will ask the class if you want to do a 30min lunch break a day(vs 1hr) that way they can get you out early on Friday if your trying to commute.

Also, I think Uber is still here. There was a big thing in the news about it a wile ago. Taxi drivers were mad they where losing money. PM me if you have any other questions.
Awesome, thanks.
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120 
Page 110 of 141
Go to