What would it take for you to stay

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 27
Go to
Quote: …but it isn't Chik-Fil-A or ———- fast food garbage.
Hey, them’s fight’n words in the South!
Quote: Hey, them’s fight’n words in the South!
Hahah. I have never seen what the hype is about. If I am going fast food chicken I am going Popeyes. But then again In N Out is king over Whataburger and Texans will fight to the death over that.
Wow. Just when you thought this thread couldn't get anymore ridiculous. We went from saying that commuting / jump seating on your own time is better than having a confirmed seat while on duty, to saying that standing in line to order fast food at the airport is better than having free meals delivered when and where you choose. All from people who don't even work here.

What a worthless forum this has become.
Quote: The mold is purposeful. Natural penicillin to keep the pilots healthy and the metal moving.
I try to always avoid bringing the cooler bag off the airplane. Feels like a walk of shame to lug that thing around. It’s embarrassing to fly with captains carrying 4 + bags and eating food from days prior.
Quote: Wow. Just when you thought this thread couldn't get anymore ridiculous. We went from saying that commuting / jump seating on your own time is better than having a confirmed seat while on duty, to saying that standing in line to order fast food at the airport is better than having free meals delivered when and where you choose. All from people who don't even work here.

What a worthless forum this has become.
A big welcome back retractable and extended days. Two guys with too many user names to count due to banned multiple accounts.
Quote: A big welcome back retractable and extended days. Two guys with too many user names to count due to banned multiple accounts.
Das is clearly a new hire at NetJets (post covid). I think you are incorrect in assuming he’s retractable, flylow22 or whatever crazy names kept showing up.
Quote: I try to always avoid bringing the cooler bag off the airplane. Feels like a walk of shame to lug that thing around. It’s embarrassing to fly with captains carrying 4 + bags and eating food from days prior.

I recently saw a PIC load crew food into a garbage bag, so he could take it on the airline….
Quote: Hahah. I have never seen what the hype is about. If I am going fast food chicken I am going Popeyes. But then again In N Out is king over Whataburger and Texans will fight to the death over that.
As a Texan, if I want a better tasting burger and fries, I go to In N Out. If I am craving a burger with bacon or bbq sauce or all the extra crap that masks their crappy Pattie’s? I go to Whataburger
Quote: Das is clearly a new hire at NetJets (post covid). I think you are incorrect in assuming he’s retractable, flylow22 or whatever crazy names kept showing up.
I know. I was referring to MinRest and ZebraSpots.
Quote: As a Texan, if I want a better tasting burger and fries, I go to In N Out. If I am craving a burger with bacon or bbq sauce or all the extra crap that masks their crappy Pattie’s? I go to Whataburger
Yea when I am craving a burger that I want to feel terrible about myself after with, In N Out won't cut it. Gotta do Five Guys lol
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 27
Go to