AA vs UAL

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 36
Go to
Quote: No. Reserve goes senior. Closer to two years but you would be able to hold a line way before that. All of this may change when the new rules are implemented.
I've been here less than a year and held only reserve.
Quote: I've been here less than a year and held only reserve.
Okay, what does that have to do with my statement? I did not say that if you're junior you won't get reserve. However it is nothing like the Regionals in that Reserve with weekends off can go senior here. The upside is that if you want a line you can get it fairly quickly especially if you waive everything if that is your thing. Thanks for your input tho
Quote: Okay, what does that have to do with my statement? I did not say that if you're junior you won't get reserve. However it is nothing like the Regionals in that Reserve with weekends off can go senior here. The upside is that if you want a line you can get it fairly quickly especially if you waive everything if that is your thing. Thanks for your input tho
Do you argue just to argue? You said reserves go senior. They definitely don't. Or I wouldn't ever get it
Quote: I've been here less than a year and held only reserve.
I’ve been here less than a year and have only held a line…. Reserve goes senior in my base

soooooo
Quote: Do you argue just to argue? You said reserves go senior. They definitely don't. Or wouldn't ever get it
Try to follow the discussion instead if interjecting randomly. Unless you're the type that loves to jump in to argue semantics. "yOu SiAd....." sure, cool story
Quote: I’ve been here less than a year and have only held a line…. Reserve goes senior in my base

soooooo
I get it, it's base specific, but he made a sweeping generalization that's not true necessarily
Quote: I get it, it's base specific, but he made a sweeping generalization that's not true necessarily
No I didn't.
By saying “reserve goes senior” anyone with half a brain would realize this is referring to the previous poster’s question about holding weekends off while on reserve…. NOT holding reserve in general. And he is correct, it takes almost 2 years on property to hold weekends off in ORD, on reserve.
Quote: By saying “reserve goes senior” anyone with half a brain would realize this is referring to the previous poster’s question about holding weekends off while on reserve…. NOT holding reserve in general. And he is correct, it takes almost 2 years on property to hold weekends off in ORD, on reserve.
Imagine having to wait TWO YEARS to get weekends off. How will the noobs cope?

If/when a slowdown happens people are going to have a mental breakdown
Quote: Imagine having to wait TWO YEARS to get weekends off. How will the noobs cope?

If/when a slowdown happens people are going to have a mental breakdown
Yep.

For so many, movement up the seniority list has been meteoric, both at the Regional level and at the Legacy/Major level. It's been a great time to be in this business. But, at some point, the music will stop. Most of us older men and women have lived through the many years of little to no movement up the list. Decades in some cases.

I'm ecstatic about how things are right right now, though. Happy for those riding the express elevator upward.
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 36
Go to