Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18946  19446  19846  19896  19936  19942  19943  19944  19945  19946  19947  19948  19949  19950  19956  19996  20046 
Page 19946 of 20173
Go to
Quote:
Human Trafficking isn’t politics.
So naive of me to think the same of protecting the rights of minorities. I stand corrected.
Should ask EB if the company is still giving out Delta People Care lanyards. Might be a collector's item soon.
Quote: Wow. Thats quite the personal investment on your part. Very impressive. And generous.
It kind of seems like you’re missing the point here.
Quote: So naive of me to think the same of protecting the rights of minorities. I stand corrected.
Theres the rub. The BLM organization is very political. Having a pin seemingly in support of it will be viewed as political.

Protecting the rights of minorities is not political, it’s an established right.
Quote: Theres the rub. The BLM organization is very political. Having a pin seemingly in support of it will be viewed as political.

Protecting the rights of minorities is not political, it’s an established right.
Oh, so there’s a trademark symbol on the pin for BLM? Would you instead wear a pin that said Black Lives Do Matter?
Quote: Theres the rub. The BLM organization is very political. Having a pin seemingly in support of it will be viewed as political.

and here we go continuing to discuss politics. The company has specifically said it is standing with the statement that “Black Lives Matter” not necessarily endorsing the BLM organization itself.

Can we just do this in the politics thread and leave this one alone for information for everyone without the partisan back slapping? We get it. Most of the regular posters here are Atlanta conservatives. Not all delta pilots are. Why not treat this more like a briefing with a mixed base crew and save the politics for the bar on the layover. Or, you know, the thread specifically made for that purpose.
Quote: Oh, so there’s a trademark symbol on the pin for BLM? Would you instead wear a pin that said Black Lives Do Matter?
They don’t even say “BLM” these guys are clutching at straws for a reason to be mad about this.
Quote: They don’t even say “BLM” these guys are clutching at straws for a reason to be mad about this.

Im confused. Here is an (I think) official logo. BLM is an acronym. I moved to the politics forum. Where you at?
Quote: It kind of seems like you’re missing the point here.
Im sure the point did not escape even my limited capacity of perception.

In other news....I understand the Nobel Committee is adding a new prize category for those who have accomplished the greatest virtue signaling in pin wear without actually having to do anything.

Its something we all can aspire to achieve.
I hardly ever post here. I just come for information and perspectives on job related stuff. I don’t come here for political debate. But since you guys have effectively established your echo chamber here, I think it’s fair to remind you that your opinions aren’t universally held. I started by asking you to take it to the political thread. That’s all I wanted.
18946  19446  19846  19896  19936  19942  19943  19944  19945  19946  19947  19948  19949  19950  19956  19996  20046 
Page 19946 of 20173
Go to