Congratulations United Pilots!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
Quote: May our differences be fewer as we move forward with SLI.

I wish each of you the best as the new contract is implemented. May your new year and your future at the airline be filled with saftey and profitability for many years to come.

Although we have had our differences in the discussion of the TA, it is now our new contract. Let's work together and make it a iron clad document that we can BANK on!

I agree, lets move on...
Exactly!! Move on... Congrats guys here is to finishing up the process
Quote: You obviously haven't read the TA. It was mostly concessionary.
Read the whole thing. Can't win everything.
TagTélé - Eagles - 19 - Get over it
Quote: Read the whole thing.

I did. No improvements in number of days off for line holders and reserves. Pay lagging behind Delta. Scope that had a limit on 50 seats for jets now increased to 76 seaters. Sick pay accrual the same. No equity. PBS is still there. And on and on.
Quote: TagTélé - Eagles - 19 - Get over it

Sadly, I don't think you will realize how much you have lost until you start working under this new contract.
Don't listen to sour-puss.....The playing field is now level.
Quote: Sadly, I don't think you will realize how much you have lost until you start working under this new contract.
Like you I was a NO, but what are you going to do when 2/3rds of your coworkers are willing to do it for less? I've come to terms with it. Work on an exit strategy or we can quit, but in the meantime I will do nothing to chisel at the unity we need to build.
Quote: Like you I was a NO, but what are you going to do when 2/3rds of your coworkers are willing to do it for less? I've come to terms with it. Work on an exit strategy or we can quit, but in the meantime I will do nothing to chisel at the unity we need to build.
That is a +1
Quote: Like you I was a NO, but what are you going to do when 2/3rds of your coworkers are willing to do it for less? I've come to terms with it. Work on an exit strategy or we can quit, but in the meantime I will do nothing to chisel at the unity we need to build.

Well said...

I just don't want to hear any b!tching in the years to come from any of the "yes voters".
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to