JB 4/14 interview class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to
Anybody know if there's a FAA mandated timeframe by which a current employer must furnish the requested training records/PRIA materials? (30 days from time of request?)
I believe it is 30 days. I sent my stuff in 3 days after the interview but just last week they re-requested it all. I'm wondering if the 30 day click was restarted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm showing 16 of 23 completed. I didn't know my background was so extensive...
Quote: I'm showing 16 of 23 completed. I didn't know my background was so extensive...
Wow man. I'm still stuck at 14 of 17. Still hoping!
Just checking how the rest of you are holding up... Anyone show complete with Sterling yet?
I was at 10:00 on April 14th. My background check says 15/19. My buddy from the March 31 interview date received a class date for later this month and he said his background check isn't done yet. Not sure how that works, or if I just misunderstood him!
Quote: I was at 10:00 on April 14th. My background check says 15/19. My buddy from the March 31 interview date received a class date for later this month and he said his background check isn't done yet. Not sure how that works, or if I just misunderstood him!
What time was your buddy's interview from 3/31? I'm not sure if the time slots even matter.
I'm at 15 of 17 complete. Giddyup.
I was a 1330 interview on the 14th. I've been at 19 of 22 checks for about 10 days. It is a crazy "waiting" game... Good luck to all
1330 on the 14th here. 16 of 18 still....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to