UAL Pool-ies

Subscribe
105  155  195  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  215  255 
Page 205 of 282
Go to
Quote: My attitude? Because I'm glad to see mil guys? Glad that seeing more mil guys coming in has nothing to do with acknowledging there are plenty of solid civ guys as well. The two are not inclusive. I have nothing against civ guys, just glad to see more mil guys in the mix when in the past there seemed to be a smaller percentage.
Controls release dude! I was quoting SOCal....

Quote: Yea, those regional pilots flying day in and day out of hubs and little bitty airports alike, with 8k PLUS turbine/pic need not apply ;(
Quote: Controls release dude! I was quoting SOCal....
Check your formatting brother - couldn't tell who you were quoting. Controls unreleased.
Quote: Have you ever heard of sarcasm?? If your truly left seat rj, you'd have gotten my post...good luck in the meanwhile.

sarchasm
the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Dec 9 class
Calls should be going out the next couple days for the Dec. 9 class. Is there anyone out there that interviewed the week of September 22 that doesn't have a class date yet? I interviewed first week of Oct and I'm a high SS hoping I make it into this class.
Quote: Calls should be going out the next couple days for the Dec. 9 class. Is there anyone out there that interviewed the week of September 22 that doesn't have a class date yet? I interviewed first week of Oct and I'm a high SS hoping I make it into this class.
same here! waiting by the phone...

is the next week of interviews after the week of Sep 22, 6 Oct?
Quote: same here! waiting by the phone...

is the next week of interviews after the week of Sep 22, 6 Oct?
I interviewed the week of Sept 29th ( I was Oct.2)
Quote: After posting no call. I received a call (6:25 pm) from Sandra Strickland. I was offered a Class Date of December 2nd. Also, someone I friended at my interview who was hired on the same day, did not get a call today. I am hoping he gets the call tomorrow.

Date of Interview: September 22
Date of Official CJO: October 3rd. Told to expect either Nov 11 or Dec 2nd

Breakdown for the class is 8 737's and 14 A320's

Hope this info helps those treading in the pool.
Have they given you transition course start dates yet? I start A320 Captain training on 4Jan...and I'm looking forward to being paired with a new hire!

Good luck to you guys and I'll see you a the Holiday Inn Cherry Creek
Swimming in the pool, October 3rd interview with a very high SS# (97XX)
Dec 9th class
I had an email from Sandra today...she will start filling the Dec. 9 class tomorrow. So calls will start going out!
I just got the call (530pm eastern) from Sandra, she is filling the Dec 9 class.
The breakdown is 4-737 & 18-320 (forgot to ask the bases... Too excited, sorry)
I Interviewed Oct 3rd and have a very high SS#(97XX).
Good luck to everyone.
105  155  195  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  215  255 
Page 205 of 282
Go to