Vaccination Participation Pay Program

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 23 of 29
Go to
Quote: You’re*

The only tyrants are those refusing the jabs but have no problem clogging up ICU and critical care beds once they get Covid to save their own precious lives. That website, their lawyer, and lawsuit are going absolutely nowhere. A fool and his money about to be parted.
I knew a guy that died from it. Good thing he didn’t go out as a tyrant (according to you)! I bet he wished he could undo it and save his own precious life. Just who do you think you are demanding people inject themselves against their will?
Quote: Nothing new, previously identified in other countries. It's rare enough that it falls within normal vaccine safety parameters (it's very rare, and almost everyone recovers quickly), but since it's in a specific demographic and there is an alternative it certainly seems to prudent to direct those people to the alternative.

For my family, I had already concluded that young women should ideally avoid J&J, and young men should avoid moderna.
It may be rare or even very rare, but I know someone that died from it. Kind of hits close to home, and for him it was 100%
Quote: I knew a guy that died from it. Good thing he didn’t go out as a tyrant (according to you)! I bet he wished he could undo it and save his own precious life. Just who do you think you are demanding people inject themselves against their will?
So you saying he died being a vax refusal? If so, then yes in retrospect he should have taken the jab. If he died before the vaccines were available, then that is very unfortunate.

No one is being injected against their will. You have a right not to take the jab. That said, you don’t have a right to work for an employer if that employer requires a vaccine and you refuse. You don’t have a god given right to fly Part 121 planes. It’s really that simple. Stand on your principles and quit your job.
Quote: It may be rare or even very rare, but I know someone that died from it. Kind of hits close to home, and for him it was 100%
I think almost everybody at this point knows somebody who died from covid (two for me, one nursing home resident last year and now one healthy working age male since delta). The numbers for confirmed fatal adverse events (in the US, other countries are using different vaccines) can be counted on one hand. People experiencing an adverse event and then recovering is relatively common with most vaccines.

https://covid-101.org/science/how-ma...ne-in-the-u-s/

The CDC page is enlightening, 390M doses, and 8200 subsequent deaths. The vast majority of those deaths are obviously *not* vaccine related since if you look at hundreds of millions of people, some of them just happen to die. About 3M people die annually in the US, you can do the math but over 100k die every two weeks so some of those are going to overlap with people who got vaccinated.

Even if you totally ignore the natural death rate, absolute hypothetical worst case, 200M vaccine recipients and 8200 deaths is *still* waaaay better odds than covid

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
So, what is the percentage of vaccinated SWA pilots?
Quote: So, what is the percentage of vaccinated SWA pilots?

I am guessing that in a couple of months it will be somewhere north of 99.9 with a few fake vaccine cards and a few exemptions thrown in there.
Quote: I am guessing that in a couple of months it will be somewhere north of 99.9 with a few fake vaccine cards and a few exemptions thrown in there.
Heard today from a SWA pilot it"s around 40%, but I find that hard to believe....
Quote: Heard today from a SWA pilot it"s around 40%, but I find that hard to believe....
IMO, this is a win-win. Regardless of what the final percentage is, it means everyone that everyone flies with will be vaccinated. While vaccines aren't perfect, the mandate is a superior solution to what we have now: relying on unvaccinated folks who've convinced themselves they pose no threat after listening to the voodoo shamans on some far-right "alternative" information source.

On top of that, even though I'm convinced 99.99% of the vax refusers will end up compromising their principles for the sake of the income or ego identity they get from the job, each and every far right, "don't tread on me", Q-believer who leaves will improve the work environment at this place by some marginal amount.
Quote: IMO, this is a win-win. Regardless of what the final percentage is, it means everyone that everyone flies with will be vaccinated. While vaccines aren't perfect, the mandate is a superior solution to what we have now: relying on unvaccinated folks who've convinced themselves they pose no threat after listening to the voodoo shamans on some far-right "alternative" information source.

On top of that, even though I'm convinced 99.99% of the vax refusers will end up compromising their principles for the sake of the income or ego identity they get from the job, each and every far right, "don't tread on me", Q-believer who leaves will improve the work environment at this place by some marginal amount.
Not vaxxed. Never had it. The vaxxed people who’ve gone to work sick this summer putting me into quarantine have posed more of a issue than me.
Some questions
Where did the flu go?
Did India beat the flu or COVID using ivermectin?
Do you really need a vaccine for something that is treatable?
Why are they changing the pcr test in December? Too many false positives?
Is there a test that can tell the difference from all these new strains? If not, how do they know?
Why is the govt/big tech so quick to censor people asking common sense questions?
If this is really a pandemic to the scale the propaganda says it is why must they bribe/force people to get this vaccine?
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 23 of 29
Go to