Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
150  200  240  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  260  300 
Page 250 of 323
Go to
Quote: Hey! I saw MSNBC on the other day!
Yeah that was me. Kinda got a thing for Maddow!
Quote: Is it true that you get to keep the points from your company credit card? What does this equate to on a yearly basis?
So is anyone beyond the age of puberty able to answer this question for me?
Quote: So is anyone beyond the age of puberty able to answer this question for me?
Yes it's true. What it adds up to depends on your schedule, the company buys your airline tickets with it plus all your hotels, taxi/uber/grd. trans, and any other expenses. Most guys use the points on Amazon since they make it easy.
AMEX corporate credit card points probably add up to $200ish per year. Depends on how you use them.

FBO point systems maybe $400 for me, but highly depending on fleet type and fuel consumption.

Airline points maybe on average 1-2 round trips per year.

Hotel points about 7-10 nights per year.

So maybe $2-4k street value per year for points? It doesn't seem like much but when you go to Europe and Hilton or Hyatt puts you in an amazing and free room for a week it makes the vacation pretty nice!
Quote: AMEX corporate credit card points probably add up to $200ish per year. Depends on how you use them.

FBO point systems maybe $400 for me, but highly depending on fleet type and fuel consumption.

Airline points maybe on average 1-2 round trips per year.

Hotel points about 7-10 nights per year.

So maybe $2-4k street value per year for points? It doesn't seem like much but when you go to Europe and Hilton or Hyatt puts you in an amazing and free room for a week it makes the vacation pretty nice!
Thanks for the replies. The hotel points are an awesome benefit. The airline miles are a bit hit and miss in my experience. They only seem to designate a few seats for mile redemption, at least internationally in my experience.
Quote: Thanks for the replies. The hotel points are an awesome benefit. The airline miles are a bit hit and miss in my experience. They only seem to designate a few seats for mile redemption, at least internationally in my experience.
I answered you, it's worth about a couple hundred bucks a year.
Quote: I answered you, it's worth about a couple hundred bucks a year.
No, you said a couple United bucks, then something about blue m&m's?
Quote: No, you said a couple United bucks, then something about blue m&m's?
Ha! Thank autocorrect for that one, I didn't mean to do that.
Quote: Thanks for the replies. The hotel points are an awesome benefit. The airline miles are a bit hit and miss in my experience. They only seem to designate a few seats for mile redemption, at least internationally in my experience.
Advice is free, so take this for what it's worth, but....I promise after the thrill of the new job wears off (it will fade fast at NJA) the very LAST thing you will want to do is travel on your days off.
I just hand my wife the log-ins and she does Christmas shopping with it.
Nobody is gonna have anytime for fun vacations now that you can’t bid onto the 7/7 after training.

But there are no staffing issues...
150  200  240  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  260  300 
Page 250 of 323
Go to