FDX 2007 Hiring Rumors

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to
Quote: Let me rephrase. I'm almost as old as you now so the memory could be slipping a little!

Past...
Don't you pass me in age next year....
Quote: Don't you pass me in age next year....
Seems like you keep staying about 4 yrs ahead!

Past...
Quote: Seems like you keep staying about 4 yrs ahead!

Past...
I guess it's you just look older than me every year....
Quote: I guess it's you just look older than me every year....
I'd look young too if I was living in Paradise and able to get some "stress relief" in a moments notice!
Happy Ending
Either of your avatar friends could give me a stress relief.
Quote: Either of your avatar friends could give me a stress relief.
Come on over to the 11 and I'll show you some really stress free places to go!

Past....
Quote: Either of your avatar friends could give me a stress relief.
How'd I do tying that knot. It's Marine Corps reg....
Quote: I agree. The easiest way to get a job at FedEx right now, unless you know somebody real important, if you can stand the wait and the pay , is to be an internal. You may or may not be held to the 1 year on the property before an interview. From my limited knowledge, what I understand is your manager can allow you to bid on pilot jobs prior to that. Then again, he may not. He has to sign a JCA(job change application) before you can apply for the job
Worked for me. Summer of '94 and I didn't know of any friends already at FedEx, plus FedEx hadn't quite ramped up hiring yet (and everyone else still had folks on furlough). Now 12.5yrs later, I have 11 yrs on the line and sitting in the left seat of a WB for almost a yr.

Before the peanut gallery pipes in, yea yea yea, I still can't nay friends at FedEx.
Quote: Worked for me. Summer of '94 and I didn't know of any friends already at FedEx, plus FedEx hadn't quite ramped up hiring yet (and everyone else still had folks on furlough). Now 12.5yrs later, I have 11 yrs on the line and sitting in the left seat of a WB for almost a yr.

Before the peanut gallery pipes in, yea yea yea, I still can't nay friends at FedEx.
Hey Roomy, what was I saying about the quality spread. It must be alive and well with MD......
Hey..

av8r and Drvr either need to get a room or set something up where their avatars get a "room" together.

Third page guys...step up!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to