Information on Avenge King Air ISR flying

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Is it going to be an issue for me to get my clearance reinstated or to get a new one in general?
Quote: Pilot 2 = SIC
Pilot 3 = PIC
Pilot 4 = IP, Scheduler, Maintenance Pilot, couple other cats and dogs.
Sent you a PM.
Been slammed with house repairs

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
Quote: Been slammed with house repairs

No worries!
I got a phone call yesterday for a phone interview next week for Keyw Aeroptic doing ISR/survey. Anyone have any info about them?
Quote: I got a phone call yesterday for a phone interview next week for Keyw Aeroptic doing ISR/survey. Anyone have any info about them?
Small crew, old airplane. The tempo was nice, the pay used to be top notch. The office folks in N. Andover were great to deal with. They did alright by me, I was in place for several years. Can't say much else. Do as much self study as you can on the -100. When I was there, everything you learned was 'on the fly', once you got in place. The biggest strength you could bring was FLEXIBILITY, and the ability to tell a good joke, hold an interesting conversation for several hours, bring something new to the table after weeks of the same crew in small quarters! Good luck. Be nice to Andi!
Quote: Been slammed with house repairs

Sent you a PM....Thanks
Word around the water cooler is that Avenge is dead. MAG apparently bought Avenge outright last week after they were (unsurprisingly) unable to staff the contract. Haven't found a press release yet though. Anyone have an official release?
WhaaaaAAAAAT? How crazy is that? Go, Mag, Go!
Quote: Word around the water cooler is that Avenge is dead. MAG apparently bought Avenge outright last week after they were (unsurprisingly) unable to staff the contract. Haven't found a press release yet though. Anyone have an official release?
I don't have anything official, but I can confirm that I have heard this from several different individuals as well.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to