ATTRITION 25% Well Done SPIRIT!!!!!!!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: You now don't need a ATP to get hired. People aren't showing up for new hire class it's a good percentage. I won't go down that path because the math NAZI will attack the process. LOL The training foot print is being changed because all of the issues. Fed isn't happy. Failure rate is to high!!
You don't need an ATP to get hired.

People aren't showing up for new hire class. It's a good percentage.

The training footprint is being changed because of all the issues.

Failure rate is too high!

I wouldn't worry about math right now but I would recommend having someone look over your resume. English as a second language is tough. But keep it up! We're proud of you.
I can only spell 5 letter words. Thanks for being a troll you've missed the point of the post but that's why you're a troll.
Quote: I can only spell 5 letter words. Thanks for being a troll you've missed the point of the post but that's why you're a troll.
We are supposedly professional aviators responsible for hundreds of lives and multi-million dollar equipment who are demanding compensation that is in the top 5% of all US earners. Being able to spell like you deserve a six figure salary shouldn't be an unreasonable assumption or make one a 'troll'. Be ****ed. Better yet, grab a dictionary.

Where did you get your degree?
Quote: ...you need to know that facts and weight the risk against your own career.
So what does this mean? If you’re gonna bust balls at least proofread your recent posts.
Quote: So what does this mean? If you’re gonna bust balls at least proofread your recent posts.
You are correct and I was in error. I do appreciate the correction. I'm not perfect but I continuously strive to improve.

I should have typed 'you need to know the facts and weigh the risk against your own career.'
Quote: Why are you arguing about this? During the past year, for every 4 people we’ve hired, one person has left. That’s 25%. Which is obviously different than 25% of all our pilots leaving. The OP stayed the exact numbers in post #1. Nothing to get your undies in a bunch over.

This, but let's keep getting our undies in a bunch arguing over grammar, spelling, and the use of the word "attrition" because that's what's truly important.
Quote: You now don't need a ATP to get hired. People aren't showing up for new hire class it's a good percentage. I won't go down that path because the math NAZI will attack the process. LOL The training foot print is being changed because all of the issues. Fed isn't happy. Failure rate is to high!!
Ummmm, you absolutely do need an ATP to get hired at Spirit, lol. Mr Euro got blasted by the FAA because of it...............He told him he will glady suspend SPIRITs certificate while Euro re-writes the books, lol
So what are the training program changes you mention? When does that take effect?
I heard one additional sim session. That should take care of the issue.
Quote: Ummmm, you absolutely do need an ATP to get hired at Spirit, lol. Mr Euro got blasted by the FAA because of it...............He told him he will glady suspend SPIRITs certificate while Euro re-writes the books, lol
It's absolutely jaw dropping. The story I got the POI said you're adding another sim to the footprint. Euro got ****ed and the comment was made you won't like the next step if you don't add the sim. Spirit training has the attention of Washington DC FAA is the rumor. I was also told the POI was called to DC to discuss Spirit. Hum...
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to