Longevity for Furloughs

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Longevity for Furloughed UAL/CAL in JCBA?
Yes - It's Industry Standard (DAL/AA)
56.10%
No - Sold out by the Senior Pilots
30.49%
Too Close to Call
13.41%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: We've got to accept DAL's scope because it's "industry standard" but longevity is an "exception to the rule." Funny how that works.
You broke the code.
So is this support universal? Should the 147 CAL furloghees from '08 get 'retro' longevity?
Quote: So is this support universal? Should the 147 CAL furloghees from '08 get 'retro' longevity?
Yup. The poll clearly states UAL/CAL. What I find funny is they aren't asking for it. Haven't seen one post from them asking for it. Must be that "culture" I keep hearing about.
Quote: Yup. The poll clearly states UAL/CAL. What I find funny is they aren't asking for it. Haven't seen one post from them asking for it. Must be that "culture" I keep hearing about.
Well our guys who got furloughed '01 for the most part didn't get it either. Guys who took the flowback to XJT and flew CAL passengers got zilch. Did UAL furloghees that returned in '06 get longevity? Not picking a fight, honestly I don't know.
Longevity is in the contract. Company needs the junior vote and what better way to get it than longevity-that and to get u to look the other way about the 76 seat scope.
Quote: Well our guys who got furloughed '01 for the most part didn't get it either. Guys who took the flowback to XJT and flew CAL passengers got zilch. Did UAL furloghees that returned in '06 get longevity? Not picking a fight, honestly I don't know.
No, they did not get longevity credit. Furloughees also missed-out on the "convertible note"; it was intended (post bankruptcy) to offset/make up for some of what was lost as a result of the aformentioned.

Horhay
Quote: So is this support universal? Should the 147 CAL furloghees from '08 get 'retro' longevity?
Retro and longevity are separate items. They have nothing to do with each other.
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??!!!!"
Quote: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??!!!!"
Sing it enough my brother and the knuckleheads will believe it.
Quote:
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??!!!!"
Forget it, he's rolling.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to