Statue of liberty fms fix

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Except if you feel like you can accept it.
Thank you sir for the correction.
Head for the Verrazano bridge, hard to miss; leave the bridge on a north heading and Bob's your uncle. It's right off the extension of KEWR 11.

GF
I am leery of people who come on here and ask these kinds of questions.

If this guy really is a pilot, God help us all that he doesn't kill someone. He obviously lacks the intellect to be a halfway decent pilot.

My money is on virtual airline wannabe.
Look it up on line. Just SW of Battery park. I think there's a big river there and it's on the left side. I think it's just north of a big bridge.

If you see either of those three points you can fake it.
Quote: Look it up on line. Just SW of Battery park. I think there's a big river there and it's on the left side. I think it's just north of a big bridge.

If you see either of those three points you can fake it.
Hahaha. Yeah, a big river...the Hudson, perhaps?
Quote: Does anyone know if there is a FMS fix for the Statue of Liberty? I have been told many times to fly to her & life would be easier if I have a 5 letter identity for it. I heard LADY but that's not enough letters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Go to google maps and do street view. Then print and take it with on your next trip. LMAO......
Quote: Hahaha. Yeah, a big river...the Hudson, perhaps?
It has since been renamed the Hudson Runway 18/36. I think I have a chart around here somewhere, Let me see…..
Quote: You're an Engineer on a 747, according to your profile (at least that's what I understand Second Officer to mean). 747s don't fly into LGA. Flying over The Lady shouldn't be a concern of yours. Either you're ISIS, planning another terror attack or your Virtual Airline is scheduling you wrong. Go talk to your Virtual Chief Pilot.
Geez ... Paranoid much ???

I was an engineer on a DC-8 for a couple of years and I had a Grumman I flew on days off out of MGY - definitely NOT a DC-8 airport.

Does that make me ISIS, too?

It was a simple enough question.

get a grip ...

Quote: and Bob's your uncle.

GF
Thanks for the chuckle Galaxy
Quote: Geez ... Paranoid much ???

I was an engineer on a DC-8 for a couple of years and I had a Grumman I flew on days off out of MGY - definitely NOT a DC-8 airport.

Does that make me ISIS, too?

It was a simple enough question.

get a grip ...

That depends. Can you find the Statue of Liberty without an RNAV Waypoint?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to