Has the music stopped?

Subscribe
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48 
Page 38 of 61
Go to
Quote: I'm surprised you haven't heard it already, all airlines are closing up shop. All of them. No more air travel after July 1st. Same with trains and buses. All hotels are being donated to house the homeless and rental car agencies are giving cars to them as well. The entire travel industry is coming to an end. Cruise ships are being converted into hospitals and medical labs, anchored no closer than 3 nautical miles from any coast line.

Now that this is out of the way, you can stop with your stupid posts

Greta? Is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remember my friends... for the low price of $10 you can come on here and say whatever you want and cause mass panic within the ranks of REAL airline pilots. Not people who pretend they actually do it from they’re $4000 pc.. until you’ve played the game, Walked the line and actually gone around for LLWS... your nothing more than a worthless troll. Furthermore those of us that have played the game in real life can spot you from 10 miles away. Get a hobby, get a job, get a puppy, get a life and just get out of here. The adults are talking about the real world...
Quote: On an average DAY 7,452 people die in America. The percentage dying from coronavirus is - I’m sorry - trivial.

the media is hyping this for all its worth. Sort of like when they interrupt programming to tell you that rain - yes, actual RAIN, is forecast for Seattle.
ya...over 15000 hit and runs in city of LA last year. About 1 every 30 min. With scores of fatalities. And less than 10% are ever caught.
Quote: remember my friends... for the low price of $10 you can come on here and say whatever you want and cause mass panic within the ranks of REAL airline pilots. Not people who pretend they actually do it from they’re $4000 pc.. until you’ve played the game, Walked the line and actually gone around for LLWS... your nothing more than a worthless troll. Furthermore those of us that have played the game in real life can spot you from 10 miles away. Get a hobby, get a job, get a puppy, get a life and just get out of here. The adults are talking about the real world...
What kind of sucker pays to post here?
Quote: We're all gonna die.
So let's get high!

(Hey it's a music thread right?)
Quote: What kind of sucker pays to post here?
That's what I was wondering?
Quote: What kind of sucker pays to post here?
You obviously do not have an APC gold account.

If you want, I can get you one without all the paperwork, but it will cost extra.
Quote: There are a lot of nuts like that out there!
Chill people, this will be over in a couple months...
No way! It's permanently over in 12 years! The bartender said so!
Quote: So let's get high!

(Hey it's a music thread right?)
liked.

nice riff
Quote: You obviously do not have an APC gold account.

If you want, I can get you one without all the paperwork, but it will cost extra.
haha I’ve had the account for a million years! I thought it cost money to join now... shows what I know! Even more of a reason to avoid the relentlessly idiotic! Cheers
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48 
Page 38 of 61
Go to