Hiring 2022

Subscribe
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48 
Page 38 of 88
Go to
Quote: I applied First week of April. Just got the invite for interview end of July. Check your emails!!! Started to wonder.
Same! April app with an invite email today, snagged a July spot. Has anyone used prep services for HA in the past, or are online resources mostly adequate?
Quote: Same! April app with an invite email today, snagged a July spot. Has anyone used prep services for HA in the past, or are online resources mostly adequate?
I would recommend doing either Emerald Coast or Cage consulting. I know guys that interviewed multiple times and once they did an interview prep they were finally hired. They both generally have the same interview prep philosophy and is worth the money in my opinion.
What qualifications are people getting interviews with?
Quote: What qualifications are people getting interviews with?
I have a mix of 135 and 121, domestic and international, ~6000 hours, HI resident.
8 more started yesterday!!
Quote: 8 more started yesterday!!
Anyone know the class breakdown of aircraft?
It looks like it might be 6 -330 and 2 -717
Does anyone live on a neighbor island? How has the "commute" been, both with starting or ending a trip? Are the timetables usually reasonable enough that you have time to get home? If partway through a trip you end up back in HNL, do you snag a hotel/crashpad/jump home?
Quote: Does anyone live on a neighbor island? How has the "commute" been, both with starting or ending a trip? Are the timetables usually reasonable enough that you have time to get home? If partway through a trip you end up back in HNL, do you snag a hotel/crashpad/jump home?
there’s plenty of people that commute from neighbor islands. Being on reserve on any fleet would probably be challenging if you live on a neighbor island, but doable. If you can’t catch the a flight back on company aircraft there’s also Aloha Cargo that has departures starting around 9PM and fly until around 7:30am every night except Saturday. If you’ve commuted before it’s probably the easiest commute you will ever do.
Quote: there’s plenty of people that commute from neighbor islands. Being on reserve on any fleet would probably be challenging if you live on a neighbor island, but doable. If you can’t catch the a flight back on company aircraft there’s also Aloha Cargo that has departures starting around 9PM and fly until around 7:30am every night except Saturday. If you’ve commuted before it’s probably the easiest commute you will ever do.
I always forget about Aloha, although they tend to be delayed *very* often. I've definitely spent many years throughout my career commuting, including now... looking forward to putting that to an end (for the most part).
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48 
Page 38 of 88
Go to