No cancellations

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Well they cancelled a SDF to ATL flight yesterday. So much for 100%!
Lol right. My DH flight tomorrow was just cancelled as well.
Quote: Lol right. My DH flight tomorrow was just cancelled as well.
Do the 9E's count?
Quote: Do the 9E's count?
No, although they sometimes also tout their Connection carrier cancellation rate also
Quote: No, although they sometimes also tout their Connection carrier cancellation rate also
Which is totally bogus.
Commuting out of ORF just got hard. Every JFK bound RJ flight cancelled and half the LGA ones too.
Quote: Which is totally bogus.
I mean, they own edv and staff the c tower exec management with dl people. You put that much work in, wear the badge even if it's a little one.
Quote: This is how they can say “we’ll get you there and 99.9999% on time” when they make the pitch to corporate clients. Think HVCs and revenue premium and this is a trivial expense for 15% more than the other guy for every seat we sell.
IIRC the old EAL Shuttle advertised that if a flight oversold by even one, they would roll out a spare plane. Small loss on that flight, but big profit on revenue premium from “must get there now” HVCs.
Quote: IIRC the old EAL Shuttle advertised that if a flight oversold by even one, they would roll out a spare plane. Small loss on that flight, but big profit on revenue premium from “must get there now” HVCs.
I remember us rolling out a spare 72 when the first one filled up over at the MAT when we had the Airport Standby provision in the PWA for the Shuttle operation.
I guess sweep flights like the cargo boys have are out the question for the pax carriers?

GP
Quote: I remember us rolling out a spare 72 when the first one filled up over at the MAT when we had the Airport Standby provision in the PWA for the Shuttle operation.
The ol' sleep till you're hungry then eat till you're sleepy QNY program.

And I am still convinced it was a violation of the Geneva Convention to put that damn Cinnabon right by the lounge (closet?) in DCA.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to