NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 75
Go to
Quote: PSA doesn't have a flow through, they have a preferential interview. Now Envoy does, but at the rate of 30 a month it would take around 9 years to flow to AA.
All true. Piedmont has a flow as well. Upgrade is projected to drop below two years when the next bid comes out. The major downside there is a ridiculous outstation basing system and crap schedules. Hopefully with the 145s coming they open up hub bases and get some better schedules.
I though this thread was about interview gouge rather than regional airlines.
Quote: I though this thread was about interview gouge rather than regional airlines.
You know every thread has its drift.
Quote: I though this thread was about interview gouge rather than regional airlines.
It was/is. Offering alternatives since someone got turned down at the interview.
So, any news / interview intel from Jan 2014??

I will be there on the 4th of Feb.
Quote: So, any news / interview intel from Jan 2014??

I will be there on the 4th of Feb.
There really wasn't much to the interview, so can't offer much help.
Their dime or mine
It was asked earlier but not answered...
Are they paying for the trip out and hotel or are you?
Don't have an interview yet but just curious.
netjets interview help?
Anybody out there make it to day two of the interview? I've been reading the posts and haven't been able to find anything. I made it thru the phone interview and have an interview in feb. Thanks!
Quote: It was asked earlier but not answered...
Are they paying for the trip out and hotel or are you?
Don't have an interview yet but just curious.
They schedule your travel and hotel, you don't pay for any of it.
How soon after the phone interview are people getting the formal interview. I am waiting on a call back from HR to schedule my phone interview and I start a new job in two weeks. Any chance I can get it all in before then?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54 
Page 4 of 75
Go to