Just received this from a shared email.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote:
I took the liberty of BOLDING the part that has me shaking my head.
Now why would The union deny that info?

Maybe the same reason they tried to keep me from publishing my Block Update about TA 2011 -- they didn't like what I had to say.

Quote: Maybe the same reason they tried to keep me from publishing my Block Update about TA 2011 -- they didn't like what I had to say.

So when I'm told that this T.A isn't a sell job, you're telling me I shouldn't believe it?
Quote: Disturbing that block 1 rep has any problems at all with obtaining accurate information and access to ALPA national personnel. I hope this does get resolved ASAP. ALPA National better tread very, very carefully here. I've been a union and union officer supporter. But, withholding data and access is something that would spin me up.
Hmm, you don't think that may have been his intent do you?
Quote: What about subtracting out the company gains? Like the 2% payout for the relocation package 1 that is removed. Or, the limitations on house buy backs from relo package 1. Or, the higher payments on healthcare.

I am sure there are more gains for the company - I just don't have the time or inclination to look when my NO vote is so firmly committed and awaiting voting day.
Like getting rid of passover pay, no required class of service on dead heads, charging 91.14 million to get paid .46c on the dollar for sick leave that is already earned etc.
Interesting one carrier is already launching lay flat seats in economy, think FedEx might have inside info on which others are going to follow and offer lay flat in economy?
Airline to launch 'lie-flat' seating in economy class - Telegraph
Quote: Like getting rid of passover pay, no required class of service on dead heads, charging 91.14 million to get paid .46c on the dollar for sick leave that is already earned etc.
Interesting one carrier is already launching lay flat seats in economy, think FedEx might have inside info on which others are going to follow and offer lay flat in economy?
Airline to launch 'lie-flat' seating in economy class - Telegraph
In the article the they state the seats do not actually lie flat. Our TA doesn't define "lie-flat" seats. At least I didn't find the definition. But it states that regardless of what the airline calls the classes -- lie flat seats satisfy the definition of higher class service.

So if an airline calls their seats "lie-flat" and they are not IM SURE that the company will STILL ticket us on them.
Quote: In the article the they state the seats do not actually lie flat. Our TA doesn't define "lie-flat" seats. At least I didn't find the definition. But it states that regardless of what the airline calls the classes -- lie flat seats satisfy the definition of higher class service.

So if an airline calls their seats "lie-flat" and they are not IM SURE that the company will STILL ticket us on them.
Chapter 8 definitions: page 113

Flat Bed Seat: A seat on a commercial deadhead carrier that when fully reclined is greater than 175 degrees.
Quote: Chapter 8 definitions: page 113

Flat Bed Seat: A seat on a commercial deadhead carrier that when fully reclined is greater than 175 degrees.
Buzz killer.

noun in·tent \in-ˈtent\

a : the act or fact of intending : purpose; especially : the design or purpose to commit a wrongful or criminal act <admitted wounding him with intent>
b : the state of mind with which an act is done : volition

: a usually clearly formulated or planned intention : aim <the director's intent>

a : meaning, significance
b : connotation 3

4. Whatever FedEx wants.
I guess there is no point in any contract than.

Cool. Thanks!!! I kept missing it.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to